Chapter 51

Ram pov

Next day I woke up at 10 mom said they have some shopping so they went out I recieved call from Akash from Akash we had boys plan so we both went to finish important thing so we went to take care of that while finishing that work I dropped Akash in home and drived I called my pondati she cutely started banter with me but I started my flirting and teasing with her when ever I tease her  she turns into perfect  cherry red which make me go and have a bite of her.

I know she got angery but I know how to convince her fake anger my muyal kutty just need my flirty words to change her fake anger I love to do with her which I will never like to do with anyother girl In my life she is the girl I like to do all naughty things all naughty thoughts runs in my mind no other girl will make me like this this crazy iam thinking about her all 24 hrs she is just nonstoply running in minds her thoughts her voice her cute blush which was only because of ke her lips which are drug to me these days her soft body everything.
Driving me crazy .

We got ready at evening went soon but bride and groom didn't arrived I thought of call her but I need wait and see today what spcl she have to make my poor to explode always like..soon they arrived I saw Akash Malini they just look like entering into ball of dance they was perfect in blue but I just wonder where is my naatu katai then she came she looked absolutely stunning diva she looked so dazzling I couldn't able to see anything all was stopped that purple was perfect for her .

Her hair make up all round made her so ravishing I saw her drooling me my muyal kutty learned to sight isn't she cute as always we both exchange glances had eyelock but she went away I chuckled after she came to me I just wrraped her to me I said about her beauty she blushed asuall iyoo suthi alunga ilana ineram antha uthatala panji then ah urinjirupenae soon we sat I just asual started work on my fav place her hip en naatu katai idupa enama vechuruka ena smooth iruku ena soap potu kulikralo trla aaah I sighed heavily thought kudutuvecha soap ..en edathula athu iruku.

I saw her rushing out I followed dragged and teased asual she blushed I know I will once this mrge over I will just scoop  her take to our room or my room in kerala but she dont know I have spcl plan to her she will b suprised I hope athumatu mudiyatu mavale nee en full power papa d en pondati en porumaiya rmba sodishita
Chai 4 masam waste paniruken ini oru nall kuda panamatan daily Shivaratri dan inimae.

I saw her going to stage with a parcel she gave to Akash Malini a pretty frame of them to schl till now a super spee emotional speech o felt little bad to her i know  they are the ones stood for her to bad times but know she will miss them but I will not make her miss anyone I will just pour my all love caring affection everything to her she will swim in that I will make my muchkin to be loved pampered always she will not she a single tear ii will not do that I will protect my girl my women till my last breath.

As always I teased her I made her feel better with my teasing I hate her tears. My chlakuty should not shed any tears that pricking my heart soo she composed went to eat she hopped again my muyal kuty for dessert I chuckled at her she just gobbled those icecreams but I liked to gobble her 😈ice cream taste good but I know she will taste more than good delicious ..I filmed her cute expression stored at my spcl folder .

After she went with Malini as it's got late I didn't nudge as tom we have to wake up early at 3 and start at 4.30 to guruvayoor temple I went and hitted bed I hopetom will be memorable day so I slept.

Sri pov

Morning door was hitted heavily I sighed frowned saw my phne time 3.10 am so we need to get ready both need to wrap saree so I opened saw malini mom she shouted to get ready I made her woke she started to scold I said Akash will marry US girl she freaked out and got up I laughed she hitted I pushed her to bathroom I tooked out her beautiful kerala saree which was perfect for marriage gave her blouse inskirt she came wearing that I said. Her to dry hair she noded I went took bath came in robe I took my kerala saree 1 st I made her to get ready she looked so beautiful a perfect bride I cracked knuckles she blushed I kissed her cheeks took selfie.