Chapter 21

Ram pov

After that next day we both had tea together when she said truth about tea iam shocked to core so 1 st itself she defeated  of  making me drinking her tea I laughed at her smile ...i confessed my encounters which was known only by me with her after hearing her expression was very good to see..

A week passed I love her company with me very much she is just an innocent soul, lovely , happy girl .her cute talkings her cute mumbles glare her grumpy face with a cute glare her pout that shows her soft peachy pinky lips .Her expressions when she talks her hand moves I can't able to concentrate anything else when do these only her my focus turn into.And her way of addressing me that make me spcl her lips when moves to say Rameyy I loved that very much.

Now a days we become very close o don't know what she thinks but according to me we become close her visit to my room study room often that completes my day when I drop her clg her cute lovely bye that was a great start to my day ...

I thought of her passion to dance & song so I just made plan of arranging a home dance & singing institution with help of my architect friend I made it.

That suprise and her reaction was worth watching she make me satisfied with her reaction she doesn't need any costliest gifts she just need a self respect a accommodation to her she just need a time to her with me that makes her happy I can see her genuine face I wonder how can a girl be like her without any greedy willings but she is beyond every thing she just broke my stupid assumptions were wrong about her .I don't know what she was to me but I believe in future definitely she will be my Last love...

Sri pov

After that beautiful and lovely suprise from him we both moved to eat dinner while eating I remember when did he does all this iam was in home I didn't see anything suspicious with curiousity I asked him.

Sri: Rameyy ( I litteraly shouted)

Ram: yen yen kathura

I smiled sheepishly

Sri : epo intha suprise la plan pana enkuda dana iruntha athuvum nan veetla dana irundan I didn't seem anything suspicious.

Ram: hmm Saturday ni8 movie parthom la

Sri : ama

Ram : antha gap la adanala dan na movie ni8 plan pota unkuda nee 2 hrs pakanu aprm extra 2 hrs una paka vechan thoongita sathamum kekla antha gap la elam set pantanga enaku teriyum u will sleep so that was plus to my plan ...

Smv: adanae partan Eli eduku amanama triyuthu ivan dan velai dan mukiyam nu irupanae ivan la vechikitu kastam rmba kastam.

Sri : kd fellow Rameyy nee

He smiled at me and went to keep his plates came back.

Ram: I informed mom about this Tuesday we have small inauguration program with closed ones .

Sri: wow super

Ram: u make list & ready what all you want for this I will send PA

I galred him

Smv : ivan la thiruntha matanga

Sri: unaku arivu iruka Rameyy 1st time panra nee dana kuda varanum PA anupra solra po

I turned my face with grumpy expression.

He came beside me pinched my cheeks I glared him he laughed I stood and beat his chest..

Ram: valikithu ma

Sri: ioo io valikithu ah

I rubbed his chest were I bet.