Chapter 18

Ram pov

I kept her back seat her friends Malini sat with her keeping head on lap she fainted totally I don't know what to do
I am much afraid her .she was fully drenched & shivering .We are driving to hospital ...

Malini: Sri .Sri pls get up enaku bayama iruku ....

Malini is crying continuously i don't know what to do console her or to console myself...

Suddenly she woke up

Malini: Sri Sri are you woke kekutha Inga paru d

She patted her cheeks

She didn't say anything iam just seeing her face kneely she turned around saw environment .

Sri: where are we enga porom

Ram: Hospital

She saw me she diverted her gaze to Malini

Sri: enaku hospital poga vena just take me home pls Malini u know right I need to go home...

Malini : but orey oru. Check up pantu panlam

Tears started to flow from her eyes o just don't know what happened to her I felt bad see her tears..

Sri: pls I need to go home

She turned to me immediately

Sri; Ram pls I want to go home

I was just taken back her voice was pleading her eyes was gilesery her trembling lips I turned my head immediately to driver instructed him to go home .I turned to see her laid on her friend shoulder with eyes closed.
Within 20 mins we reached home .

I got down opened door for them Malini got down tried her to get down but she failed she was weak without any warning I went & pick up her in my arms she just saw me with her teary weak eyes ... She just circled her arms around my neck .I went to her room made her lay in bed slowly.
Malini followed us & stood near bedroom door.I signalled her to come in.

Ram: help her to change .I messaged my personal doctor she sent some medicines in msg I will go & get that...

She noded I saw Sri she was crying silently keeping both her hands on her face I don't know what happened to her I will not spare that bastard who drag her to this situation..

I went near door turned to see her & saw Malini

Ram: u stay here inoru room iruku so Inga stay paniko .

With that I went to buy medicines .

I came back after 30 mins rushed to her room saw her lying in bed changed to pj her glowing eyes are weak & teary ,her shiny peachy lips was dry & dark , her silky smooth face become pale I felt bad for her I went near her Malini was telling some nothing's into ears but she didn't stop anything but she was laying like statue .

I gave tablets she didn't utter word got it from me had it & layed again I went to my room change my dress came back saw her sleeping effect of tablet I think so.i saw Malini who was sitting sleepy near her .

Ram: neega poi anga room iruku thoongunga I will be with her sometime ..

She just looked me noded her head went out .

I sat beside her . Her cheeks had dry tears stain she was tired I felt very anger towards that idiot ..while watching her I slept unknowingly ...

Suddenly I hear some whispers I slowly opened to see Sri Devi was shivering sweating heavily in sleep she was having nightmares she was whispering something ii went near her lips