Chapter 57

Ram pov

Next day when I woke I saw empty bed beside me I sighed and opened my eyes wonder where is my wife Ipdi pavapata jeevan ah vitutu poita morning energy ku 2nd round bed la dive pogama  enga poita I sat straight saw her coming from restroom I smirked I played a chance to another round for my prey but I didn't get it no worries I will hunt it today night .

Soon I went to Akash Malini room made them to get up and get ready when I returned back I saw her sitting already got ready she was cute and hot in that dress I went and touched her she again warned me of punishment .po d neeyum un punishment uh night room va d nee punishment ah yosika kuda mata mavalae una kadara vidra en peru kathiya night uh una tired akura.

Then we reached to renting shop to rent bike we rented now it's time ride bike with my baby my muyal kutyy I had rided with girls in some matches in London that's for fun but now it's real life with my love lady my everything she came and sat behind me leaning on me I felt goosebumps I don't know it felt so dreamy we started our journey it looked so surreal I just wish it should go lifelong I just love her hand hugging my waist another my chest I took her soft palm in pine kissed it oftenly I just saw her blushing I just had urge to taste that smiling lips I called her to lean front and locked my lips with hers it was so filmy but it's true with my love my girl.

Atlast we reached and started to have I just had fun which that I never had in my life time it felt so new and so happy I never had played like this laughed out my heart this is all because of my love my muyal kutyy I saw her laughing running playing happily I felt iam full this is enough for me to love I will live with that smiling girl that smile is my boost .we just so cute romance which had been recorded by akash I will just keep it in my personal computer at my study room just see at my bad day it will definitely bring smile because iam enjoying with my smile machine ya she is reason nowdays iam smiling whole heartedly .

We had couple time for u so we started to run she suddenly saw crab she asked why it's moving weirdly I saw her hand shaking little so identified she was afraid I laughed took that started make her fear she ran I started to chase before grabbing her I throwed it down I grabbed spinned her she hitted me I just carried her in my shoulders like rice bag she hitted my back I laughed I teased her soon she started to chase me I ran in shallow rock path I hided and made fear she started to shake in fear I felt bad I consoled her till she became normal I just teased her again but she blushed cutely her sleeves dress mademe crazy.

I just grabbed started to taste her she is type of addiction or drug which I will not get bored or I will not lose interest I will just relish her I will have her till my life she is my drug en natu kata intah dress la inum gumunu iruka d I just tasting her mouth we heared noise turn to see two cute muchkins but their action made me astonishing aah aah pinjila pazhuthatunga da yepoa ena vai en pasangla nan Ipdi la valakamatan I just started to chase and leaved them.

I returned started to say my vowe about future on our kids I wonder how will be they whether they will obey me or her will they resemble me or her all ran in me I just again started but she again hurted me but this time it pained me why never she just understand me whether she doesn't like this iam whether forcing her to sexual relationship why she says those words she is my love my wife so iam asking my desires to her she said those words how can she say me desparate I ownly show my desparation to her po d po neeyae avruva Rameyy enaku ne venum nu apo iruku nan venala po d po asaiya asaiya vantha Rmba dan panra po chai .neyae vanthu nee enaku venum soluva d apo pathukura.

I just went from hurted feel to meet area where we kept bag.

Sri pov

I ran behind him he just went took bags we saw Akash Malini coming there I went to hold his hand but he moved I pouted I know I. Done mess I need to ge back him but what should I do I didn't know why iam doing this often why iam not saying I love his touches his kisses his marks on body is naughty touches on me his teasing smile his rogue action everytging he is my porikii my rogue who  shows that side only to me strictly mine.