Chapter 69

Sri pov.

Our days with our kuty papa my chlm jhanu baby was going very happy very pleasant with lot fun everything of me revolves around her she is my happiness she made me full I turned into full woman because of her she gave a beautiful title mom which I never had in my life I love to be in this phase this all because my cute baby girl.

Days were rolling Ram was just sticked with her he never likes to leave her even a min he just rushes at evening soon and scoop.her in his arms even he sometimes forget that he have beautiful wife who gave him this beautiful  lil muchkin mm vara mathikirathu ila thirutu payan munja paru velangathavan.

But I just love too see my both babies together having a lovely time cutely together they always make me go aww seeing them he is perfect and best dad ever I saw he just protect her from all evil eyes and unwanted people eyes.

Every moment of her in each month gives different feeling happiness to us we both cherishing her each activities together her 6 th month she sat with her own movement I kept her on crib went to mix cerelac for her when I came after 20 mins I was amazed to see her sitting on her own I was jumping in happiness Isaw her I called my jhanu baby .jhanu baby tana okanthurkeenga amma ku suprise tareenga iyoo appa vera veetla ilayae en chla kuty en patu kuty she started to giggle loud started to shout she lifted her hands indicating me to lift her .

I quickly took my phne recorded that video sent to my purushan I scooped her in my arms gave many kisses she licked my cheeks indicating her kisses I giggle we both laughed loud I immediately received call from Rameyy he laughed asked me what I sa...

I quickly took my phne recorded that video sent to my purushan I scooped her in my arms gave many kisses she licked my cheeks indicating her kisses I giggle we both laughed loud I immediately received call from Rameyy he laughed asked me what I said he quickly said he will come soon  after 2 hrs he came scooped her he started to pour all his love on her .I stood near them admiring my both babies.

That like a day I called Ram after lunch to check whether he had I was standing near entrance of jhanu room I kept her at crib giving some toys to play when I was talking to him suddenly I heared thud sound and immediately crying sound of janu I turned to saw her crying badly i immediately scooped her in my arms I started to pat her made her calm gave many kisses I sat on floor said idu dan papa va adichitu adichiralama adiklama I hitted floor she stopped crying saw me with puppy eyes my eyes to become moist seeing that I felt so sad .

I should saw her carefully Ram words and angry is crct I must careful and cautious on her she will not stay away from she will be with her appa for 2 hrs or little more after that her eyes will automatically start to search me or she will start brim her lips with moisty eyes make her appa to panic and he will start search me when she sees me she will start to giigle and shout she will raise her hand start to jump to come to me I will laugh and get her from him not only him even to her pati thata or anyothers I will ask her en chlmae papa ku amma nyabagam vanthrucha amma venuma paal kudikanuma pasi vandurucha she will shout I will smooch her cheeks she will bite me at cheeks with her toothless mouth.

But Ram how can he scold me poda ponu vantha piragu pondati venama poita epo paru ithu dan panran po da pregnant ah irukum bothu ena la sona nan dan 1 st kozhanda ipo paru epdi thitran enaku matum kastama ilaya Ava apdi alumbothu enaku dan azhugaya varuthu ivan enamo Avan ponukaga ena thitra poda night varuvan ka enkita dan muyal kuty nu apo iruku veena ponavan.