Chapter 40

Sri pov

While having a good sleep suddenly I heard a knock at door I stirred in sleep his embrace started to remove when knock increased I groaned and saw he was going near door so I woke and sat he opened and saw Rani Aunty she was so nervous my heart indicated something wrong I stood nervously took long steps went behind Ram and stood but her words made my heart stop my head started to spin it should not be true I rushed down immediately saw pati lying unconsciously I shooked her

But she didn't response my mind my heart everything stopped I just want this to be dream when mama said she is gone my mind screamed no it's not true pati can't do this to me she promised she will be there for me but now I shooked ram to call doctor I just need my pati she can give any medicine injection to make her open her eyes I want to talk to her .

Doctor came and check her she said that word that which I prayed not be true my pati she left alone she left her Sri mole my heart not accepting I begged ram make anything to bring her alive I want her just her my heart just broked they made me sit and calm after sometime I slowly went to her room saw her my heart pained yesterday only we both sat together here talked about my future she is so happy she even asked grand kids but before that she went leaving me all alone ...

I went near to make her wear saree properly while doing I saw a box beside her but I don't have any mind or power to look at that so I kept It under the bed I sobbed and with help of Rani anty we made her wear saree properly soon ac box came ram and Akash shifted her in it i layed near that I saw her face which become black now her shinning beautiful face become black I sobbed I prayed why this can't be dream I wished I should get up from this it should be my bad dream .but it reality it hitted me hard making me weak .

Ram check whether I had something but I refused so he gave me water i layed sobbed silently Malini came I hugged her she knows how much my pati is important in my life she too cried after a whole she came my mom I don't whether she deserves that word other than giving birth to me she didn't do nothing whenever I needed her she didn't show her to me she even consider my presence she came sobbed she saw me but I don't have any sense to response her look .

My Mil came she hugged that what I needed which my mom gave me she gave me iam very lucky to have her who chose me even though I don't have any wealth or a beauty like any other girl but she selected me because of her I got my Ram she gave me mother embrace which I needed now most I cried hugging her she too cried she sat with me I said her to sat at chair but she refused and sat with me .

Then I saw my so called relatives all came with my cousin I know all will glare me but I don't have any strength or proper mind to response them so I sobbed but suddenly one person caught my sight that person covered her face somewhat she slowly came in crowd of neighbors but i saw her somewhere but mind was struck where I saw but she hiding and came I wonder or I only thinking in that way but he went quickly tears rolled down from her eyes but I don't have mind to dig more so I shooked that and cried.

Anu came with her husband she was pregnant may b 5 months I saw ram giving her chair I know he is angry on her but he is good man he respected her but my mom wht to say her died person Is her mom but she started her encounter with Anu panathuku asai patu Ava vazhka nasampanapathu yar kozhandaiyo avnaga thalaila kata partu ena sola ipo Nalava Mari aavala thituthu she have all rights live her life but my Mil cut off her giving good words to her she was nose cuted and sat my pati was now there means she will beamed in happiness seeing mom nose cut but she is not there my tears rolled why she leave me why I need her .

When the time to came to took her to graveyard my heart weighted heavily it pained like hell for me she is mom she done what my mom should my dad should do She is everything to me ena Ram ku kalyanam panivechutu edho sadicha Mari poitanga Nan avan kuda ipo dan vazha arambichurka Ada pakla Nan avan kuda santhosham irekana peran pethi pakala edum ila porupae ilama ena Ipdi vitutu poitanga nalaiku Nan en porantha veetla yaruna pakanu Nan yara paapan en pati Tavera na yarkita povan en elamae ivanga dan Ipdi vitutu pona I cried hard when they took I was shattered into pieces .