Chapter 34

Ram pov

Next morning when I woke up I saw a beautiful site which I have never seen my life ..My Muyal kutty My Muchkin...My Wife sleeping opposite straight to me I can see her calm angelic face she was looking so cute her lips were slightly parted I slowly went near her from couch to bed isat beside her slowly traced her eyebrows nose I traced her lips she stired in sleep I chuckled silently it felt like playing with baby she is my baby girl I slowly bend down i kissed at corner of her lips & forehead went to refresh.

After that I came back saw her sleeping antha kudi kudi kudicha apdi dan parambarai kudukari ah irunthurupa pola pona jenmathula ..
I thought & laughed.

I sat worked on my laptop had breakfast I saw her often I loved to see her like and in my dress my lifetime will not enough to see her my eyes are not enough I saw time 10.30 and saw are waking up I closed my lap kept aside sat comfortable saw my muyal kuty waking up I saw her cutely rubbing her eyes I chuckled she slowly saw me I can see her confused face I smiled mentally at her reaction I want just bite her ....

She woke & started to ask questions I started my tease but 1 st she believed and confused then she remembered but atlast it back fired me she remembered Riya dance and she was started to grumpy with me she said remembered everything why she didn't  remember my protest to convenice her but she started to go away from my touch she didn't allow me to touch I felt bad for dancing with Riya I beg like love sick teenager I went behind her but she didn't compromise.

So I thought of take her at lunch while I entered lift suddenly someone stopped I saw her again she was so beautiful again a purple I think she loves that colour but she looked so good she didn't consider me again I slowly went near her without she notice I inhaled her scent.. but Dilip caught me smirked I turned away ..

We went to table meeting started I stole glances of her continously but she didn't see me when she saw me I showed my puppy face she didn't consider that too i pouted never in my  life I went behind a girl and ask her apologize and going behind her like love sick puppy but she makes I don't what spell she do to me I can't handle her anger I want to hug her I want hold her in my arms I want to kiss her what is happening to me what are you doing to me Sri Devi.

While eating I saw her eating pizza closing her eyes she looked so cute she moaned in middle for taste I clenched my hand in fist I want to grab her suck her lips I saw her I just traced my leg with hers I can feel her disturb in my touch her legs are shivering I slowly raised my leg upward I can feel her long slender bare  legs that was so soft has cotton I just went upward to tighs she suddenly pinched my leg I winced soundly in pain she stood up I was hurted little bit I know it's public but it hurted a little.. so I was her shifting place my hurt increased a little further .But I didn't show it so i ate silently I can sense her gaze now on me but I didn't face her so I quickly finished lunch rushed from there.

I went aside in front of pool sat there I don't know why I can't handle her silence anger her ignorance it's paining she is not even talking I can't able to attend it .Then Dilip came.

D: Inga ena panra

R: Suma dan

D: ena parachana unaku Sri Devi ku

R: adu la Ilya en en apdi kekura

D; che nadikatha adan varla la unaku

R: ipo ena

D: ena prachanai la enkau trla eduva irunthalum pesi thituru nee Ipdi irunthu parthathula en da love irunthu atha teliva ilama iruka Ava Ilama irukamatra avlo. Thodama irukamatra Ava kita nai kuti mari alaiyara avala paravai ala mulungra una 15 yrs ah pakura but nee Ipdi oru naal kuda iniki iruntha mari ila unaku idu love nu purila don't make fool yourself man just go and grab her theiva senji un fucking past ah thooki potutu ava kuda happy ah vazhra vazhiya paru.