three.

003 ⎯⎯ sex

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excessive sex talk !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇! 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒!"
The group awed as they stared at the tattoo on Kirishima's torso, the redhead blushing. He dropped his shirt, chuckling. "I actually got a few tattoos a while back." 

Y/N's eyes widened, "Tattoos? As in multiple? That's it! Your my new role model!" She cheered, Mina and Denki laughing. "Can you blame me? He tamed Katsuki and has tattoos!" 

The two laughed harder, Y/N going on about how she now admired the redhead. Sero chuckled, taking a sip of his beer. "He only got them so Katsuki would fuck him." 

Kirishima turned red, Bakugou smirking as he turned away from the group. Y/N jumped up, "You fucked Kat! No fair!" She turned to Denki her brows furrowed. "Ki! We gotta have sex!" 

Mina fell over holding her stomach, Bakugou struggling to hold in his laughter. Denki turned red, holding up his hands in defense. "W-Wha!? M-Me?"

Y/N nodded, her face serious. "I swear on my life you'll enjoy it."

Mina choked, Sero leaning down to help her as they both laughed. Kirishima stepped in front of his friend, his cheeks still a slight red. "Let's just get going? You want tattoos right?"

Y/N nodded, her serious demeanor fading. "Yeah okay," She turned to Denki, winking. "But we will fuck before this trip is over."

Bakugou smacked the back of the girl's head, pushing past her to get in the car. "Your acting like a fucking dog in heat. Chill out." Y/N pouted, rubbing her head. "Shut up, I'll steal Ei from you, you know I can do it."

Bakugou scowled, Y/N sticking out her tongue as she climbed to the back of the car. This time Mina took residence behind her, Denki and Sero sitting in front of them.

"Alright! Off we go!"

↳ [Edited]
this was a crack chapter