four.

004 ⎯⎯ young, dumb, & broke

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄?!"
Y/N stuck her head out the window, staring at the small building across the street. Bakugou nodded, parking the car. "They don't open till late so lets check into a hotel." Kirishima suggested, stepping out the vehicle.

Sero nodded, Mina stretching beside him. "Some of us need showers, we've been in the car for two days." Mina nodded her head furiously in agreement, Y/N laughing as she climbed out the car. 

"Okie dokie, lets pool our money."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So....we're broke."

Kirishima scanned over the pile of money and spare change, his brows knitting together. "We're supposed to be leaving for a year right? We're definitely gonna die."

Y/N laughed, chucking 500 bucks into the pile. "You guys don't have to worry," She pulled a platinum card from her pocket, "I'll handle everything." The group stared in awe, Bakugou rolling his eyes.

"Who the fuck did you rob?"

"I didn't rob anyone!" Y/N jumped up, Sero nodding. "That's right, I forgot your parents are loaded." Denki tilted his head, "They gave you that card?"

Y/N nodded, puffing out her chest. "Yup! They may be shit but at least I can use their money!" Mina laughed, Kirishima nodding his head nervously. "Well lets go get some rooms for the time being."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N waved to her friends as she followed Mina and Denki into a room, the blonde groaning. "Of course I'm stuck with the girls!" He threw his head back, falling onto a bed. 

Mina shrugged, setting down her bag. "It's three to a room, this is just how it is. Oh look! The suns rising!" 

The three turned to face the window, the sun peaking above the horizon. Denki felt a frown pull his lips, they had officially been gone for two days. I wonder what my parents think?

"Uh guys." The blonde turned to the two girls, fiddling with his phone. "What did everyone tell their parents when we left?" He questioned.

Mina pressed a finger to her chin, shrugging off her jacket. "Well Katsuki and Ei are taking a gap year so their parents don't mind. Sero's mom thinks he's working somewhere, my parents don't really care because I promised to go to college when I got back and-"

"And my shit parents barely see me as it is! They probably won't even notice if I'm gone." Y/N threw herself onto the other bed, kicking off her shoes. She pulled clothes from her bag, jumping up.

"Let's take a bath together Mina!"

Y/N pulled the other girl into the bathroom, leaving  Denki alone in the room. He glanced down to his phone, nervously powering it back on. As the screen became bright again it filled with message notifications, mostly from his mom. 

Slowly he open the message app, pressing on his moms contact. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mom
Hey sweetie I just got home and I'm assuming you're out, have fun!
;Tuesday 5:45 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mom

Denki you should get home, it's pretty late, see you i the morning <3
;Tuesday 12:06 am
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mom
You didn't come home last night :(
Please text me I'm worried
;Yesterday 8:11 am
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mom
Denki where are you?
I called Sero and Bakugou's mothers, both said their sons were out to
;Yesterday 4:25 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mom
Call me please
;yesterday 10:37 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Denki frowned to his phone, his thumb hovering over the call button. He took a deep breath, pressing the button and lifting the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

↳ [Edited]
I'm having a lot of fun w this book lol