fifteen.

015 ⎯⎯ absolutely perfect

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓,
shrugging off her shorts before throwing herself into the water. After letting the water engulf her for a moment she came back up, a smile playing at her lips.

Her friends stared in shock at the girl only wearing a bra and panties, bobbing in the water. Denki felt blush creep up his cheeks, Y/N laughing at his expression. "What're you guys waiting for?! Come on!" 

Mina smiled, pulling off her top and bottoms. She jumped into the water, her curly hair falling over her eyes. "The water feels great!" She giggled as she began to splash and play around with Y/N.

Sero, Kirishima, and Denki exchanged looks, all shrugging. They began to peel off their clothes, one by one jumping into the water. Y/N swam over to Denki, the blonde pulling his attention away from her very exposed breasts. 

Y/N giggled, splashing water at him. "You're so cute Ki." The blonde blushed more, ducking his head underwater. Y/N laughed, turning to Bakugou who was still standing at the pool side. 

"Come on Kat get in!"

She tugged at his pants leg, the blonde shaking her off. Y/N puffed out her cheeks, blowing out a huff of air. "Fine then at least help me out." She held up her hand, Bakugou rolling his eyes. 

He knelt down, grasping her hand in his, Y/N yanking him downwards and towards the water. The group laughed, Bakugou's head coming back up. "You..." He scowled, diving back underwater. 

A second later Y/N felt herself being lifted, thrown over Bakugou's shoulder. He smirked, Y/N's eyes widening. "Wait Katsuki! No no no!" The blonde ignore her pleas, slamming her into the water. 

Y/N came back up, sloshing water towards the boy. He dived behind Kirishima, the water soaking the redhead instead. Before long there was a splash war, everyone drenched. 

Suddenly a light shined through the gym windows, the teens freezing. A faint voice called out, Y/N immediately signalling to get out the pool. Quietly slipping on her shirt, Y/N peeked through the window, her eyes meeting with a security guards.

"Shit!"

The group took off through the pool doors, the guards chasing after them. They made it to the football field, running across the grass. Denki slipped his hand into Y/N's as they ran, laughing and cheering. 

Y/N felt her bare feet dig into the dirt as she ran, the sounds of her friends laughter filling her ears. The field lights extended their shadows, water dripping off their bodies as they ran to the gate. Y/N grinned, the adrenaline pumping through her body.  

At this exact moment, her life was absolutely perfect. 

↳ [Edited]
ugh i love this book sm