epilogue.

000 ⎯⎯ wild, reckless, & unforgettable

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

fluff !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑,
blowing on them softly. She swung her feet, Denki chuckling beside her. He slipped his hand into hers, the warmth making them both smile.

"Jeez," Y/n sighed, looking out over the old theme park. "I can't believe it's already winter." Denki nodded in agreement, yawning. 

"Guys! Come on it's time to go!"

Y/N looked down to her friends, shooting them a thumbs up. Slowly, the ferris wheel began to move, bringing the two securely to the ground. Denki stepped out of the cart, Y/N following behind him. 

"It's so cold!" Mina wrapped her arms around Y/N, rubbing her cheek against hers. Kirishima nodded in agreement, stuffing his hands in his pockets as they started towards the car. "Maybe we should go to a hot spring next."

Denki nodded to the idea, Sero walking up beside the blonde. "Looks like Y/N got to do everything on her bucket list." Mina puffed out her cheeks, glancing to Bakugou. "Not everything."

Bakugou rolled his eyes, Y/N chuckling. "It's fine cause I got to top another hot blonde instead." Denki turned red, the group laughing. They reached the car, Y/N climbing to the back. 

As they piled into the car Bakugou cranked the heat, everyone taking a moment to relax. "I can't believe the year's almost over." Mina pouted, her words hanging in the air.

She was right, none of them could believe it.

This past year had probably been the most wild, reckless year of their lives. And it was certain that not one of them would forget it.

"Well we should make the most of it." Kirishima grinned, Y/N nodding. "So, the hot springs?" Bakugou smiled, starting up the car. 

"Let's go."

end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

↳ [Edited]
I actually love this book sm wtf
it's def my fav book rn 

I hope evrybdy enjoyed,
the analysis is next but it isn't necessary for this book so you don't have to read it.