eleven.

011 ⎯⎯ skateboards & hello kitty bandaids

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓,
sighing as she glanced around the car of bored teenagers. 

It was currently 4:45 am and there was absolutely nothing to do, well, almost.

"Kat stop the car." Bakugou rolled his eyes at the nickname, slowing to a stop. "What now?" Y/N climbed to the middle row, climbing onto Mina's lap. She rolled down the window, looking out of it, no cars to be seen. "Y/N what're you-"

Y/N opened the car door, jumping out. "Come on! We're gonna learn to skateboard!" She grinned, her friends staring at her in disbelief. Denki glanced to his phone, "It's almost 5 am and we're on an empty road..."

"I say lets do it."

He jumped out the car, Mina grinning and jumping out too. Sero shurgged, turning to Bakugou and Kirishima. "Fuck it right?" Bakugou smirked, unbuckling his seat belt. 

"Fuck it."

The three hopped out the vehicle, grabbing their skateboards from the trunk. Bakugou immediately put his down and began riding away. "What?" Denki threw his hands up in the air, "You can already ride?! Unfair!" 

Bakugou turned back, flipping off his friends. "Suck it."

Y/N placed down her board, "Oh its on." She jumped on the board, wobbling a bit before pushing off and starting after the blonde. Kirishima grinned, him and Mina taking off after the two. 

"Jeez so I guess everybody knows how to ride." Sero shrugged, smiling to his friend. "It's easy!" He hopped on his board, saluting as he started down the empty road. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" Denki took a wobbly step onto his board, pushing off after his friends. 

Mina pointed ahead, her face lighting up. "Look the suns rising!" 

The group all stared up as the sun peeked over the horizon. Suddenly Bakugou sped to a stop, Y/N raising a brows. "Why'd you-" Her board began to speed up as she went down hill, Bakugou stifling his laughs. 

"Dammit Katsuki!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N threw down her board as she reached the top of the hill where her friends were gathered. Blood was dripping from her nose, along with the huge gnashes on her legs and hands. She turned to Katsuki who was looking away as if he was innocent.

Swiftly she brought back her arm, swinging it forward. Bakugou dodged, laughing as he began to walk away. Y/N stuck out her foot, the blonde falling to the ground. He popped up almost immediately, a scowl on his face. 

"You stupid-"

Kirishima held back his boyfriend, pulling a small first aid kit from his hoodie pocket. "I had a feeling we would be needing this." He chuckled. After calming Bakugou down, the redhead began to wrap Y/N's wounds.

By the time they were finished the sun was halfway in the sky, the sounds of the city starting up. Y/N glanced to the hello kitty band-aids on her fingers, another across the bridge of her nose. 

"We should get going." Mina suggested, motioning to the car coming towards them. The teens quickly scrambled back to their car, climbing inside. 

Y/N laid back in her seat, "So..."

"Where to next?"

↳ [Edited]
If my life isn't like this when I'm older I don't want it