eight.

008 ⎯⎯ the bucket list

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

crime !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐌𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐒,
Y/N yawning. "Kay kay guys, lets go." The pinkette spun the keys, pushing open her door. 

Y/N stretched, tapping Sero's shoulder. "I'm gonna stay in the car with blondie," She motioned to the sleeping boy, smiling. "Order for us, get whatever." Sero nodded, leaving the car.

It had officially been a week since they had left and everything was going well. They spent their days driving and their nights in either hotels or out looking at the stars. 

Denki groaned, his eyes slowly opening. "Where are we?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Y/N grinned, nudging his shoulder. "Now that your awake." She turned to look out the back window, pointing to the store across the street. 

"Let's get snacks!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The bell rung as the two teens stepping into the store, Y/N grabbing a cart. She began to skip down each aisle, dumping candy, chips, and drinks into her basket. She stopped at the end of one aisle, Denki catching up to her.

"Whatcha lookin at?" He leaned over her shoulder, Y/N's eyes lingering on a pile of skateboards. Denki raised a brow, "Can you even ride?" The girl shrugged, grabbing one. "I can learn."

She then grabbed skate boards for each of her friends, making her way to the counter. The two got in line, Y/N feeling around her sweatpants pockets. "Uh Ki? Did you bring your phone?" The blonde shook his head, Y/N grimacing.

"Your wallet?"

Denki's mouth fell open, "You forgot your card." Y/N nodding, a smile spreading across her lips. "So I have a bucket list with five things on it." 

The blonde tilted his head, his brows knitting together. "What's on it?" Y/N leaned against the cart, her smile growing. 

"One, get a tattoo, two, go skinny dipping, three, explore an abandoned theme park, four, top Katsuki Bakugou."

Denki scoffed, "And the last one?"

Y/N turned to face the wall, she pulled down on the fire alarm, water beginning to pour down. "To steal and get away with it!"

She did a 180, racing out the store. Denki followed behind, the store clerks beginning to chase after them. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" The blonde gritted his teeth as they ran across the street. 

Y/N grinned, "What's not?"

They successfully made it to the other side, Denki jerking open the car door. Mina turned, a french fry in her mouth."Hey guys what's-" 

"No time!" The blonde began chucking the stuff from the cart into the back seat, climbing in when he finished. Y/N ran around to the driver side, pulling open the car door. 

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "What did you idiots do?" Y/N ignored him, hopping into the car. She jumped onto his lap, grinning as she started the car. "Let's go!" 

She backed out of the parking lot, speeding down the road. "Kat! Take the wheel!" Bakugou scowled, grabbing the wheel as Y/N leaned out the window. She flipped off the store clerks, laughing.

"Fuck you!! And sorry!!"

↳ [Edited]
I love Y/N's chaotic energy