five.

005 ⎯⎯ parents 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

nudity !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑,
bringing her knees into her chest. Mina frowned at her friend, nudging her leg as she hugged her knees. "Is it about your parents?"

The girl shrugged, smoothing back her wet hair. "I'm glad I left, I'm finally free to do what I want and be who I want." She smiled to herself, a frown quickly replacing it. She looked up, Mina looking to her with supportive eyes. 

Y/N bit her lip, her hair falling in front of her eyes. "It's just...I didn't even have to tell my parents I was leaving, they don't care, at all. I haven't gotten a single text from either of them."

Mina frowned, splashing some water to her friend. Y/N looked up, the pink haired girl smiling. "You don't need them, you've got me and Katsuki and Ei, Sero and Denki. Plus back home you have our class."

Y/N nodded, a smile pulling at her lips. Mina shifted to be sitting beside the girl, wrapping her arms around her. "I can be your fake mom any time." She grinned, Y/N breaking into laughter. She hugged her back, smiling goofly.

"Jeez mom your boobs are huge."

Mina scoffed, shoving Y/N's head into the water. Y/N came back up, splashing her friend, water sloshing out the tub. Mina splashed her back, the two girls laughing hysterically. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello?"

Denki waited for a voice on the line, the only sound being faint breathing. A few seconds pasted before a familiar voice rung in his ears. 

"Denki?"

The blonde breathed out a sigh of relief, his mother beginning to panic on the other line. "Where are you?! What were you thinking?!" She paced around her room, clenching the phone in her hand as she waited for her son's answer.

"Mom calm down." Denki chucked nervously, leaning back on his palms. "I'm safe, I'm with Katsuki, you trust him right?" 

The woman nodded, she had absolutely no doubt that her son was safe if he was with the blonde. Although he had his issues he never failed to put himself in danger to protect his friends.

"We've decided to take a trip for the year, it's completely safe, just a little break from real life." Denki explained, his mom hesitantly nodding on the other line.

"Does this mean your not going to college? Your an adult so I can't stop you but I want what's best for your future." She fretted, the blonde sighing. 

"I honestly don't know, but I promise to be safe and call you every week."

His mother sighed, rubbing her temple. "You had me really worried Denks." She gave a sad smile, sighing. "Well okay, make sure to save money."

"I trust you."

↳ [Edited]
stan mina