fourteen.

014 ⎯⎯ breaking and entering

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

more crime !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖,
the flashing lights of the city casting a glow on her skin. She sighed, glancing over to where her boyfriend was leaning against her shoulder, their hands intertwined. 

Smiling, she turned to face the window again, eyes landing on a high school. "Hey Kat stop the car." The blonde rolled his eyes, Denki wakening at the slow of the car. 

Y/N crawled to the middle seat, Sero looking up from his phone. "Why'd we stop?" Y/N grinned, looking out the window. "That's a school." The car stayed silent, everyone waiting for the crazy reason Y/N had stopped them this time.

"School's have pools right?"

Mina nodded, pulling out her earphones. Y/N opened the car door, jumping out and turning back to face her friends. "You guys remember my bucket list?"

Denki's eyes widened, Bakugou scowling. "No fucking way." Y/N grinned, bouncing on her toes. "It'll be super fun!" Mina smiled, turning to Sero. The two teens shrugged, climbing out the car, Denki behind them. 

Kirishima turned to his boyfriend, a smile playing at his lips. "If all else fails you can throw Y/N in the pool." The blonde paused for a moment, before rolling his eyes. "Alright lets go."

The group snuck around to the back of the school, a fence shielding them from a football field along with a building they assumed to be the gym. 

Y/N jumped up, grabbing a hold on the fence as she began to climb. "This is breaking and entering you know." Bakugou reminded, Y/N turning over her shoulder with a grin. 

"Fuck it! We're gonna get in trouble anyway!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, starting up the fence. "Yeah cause your ass decide to rob a store." Y/N chuckled, reaching the top of the fence and dropping over. One by one her friends joined her until all their feet were planted on the dirt of the football field.

"Let's go!" Y/N took off across the field, running as her hair whipped out of her face. The rest of her friends followed behind, laughing. 

They arrived at the gym doors, Y/N peering inside them. "Roe can you still pick locks?" Sero nodded, stepping forward. Kirishima shined a flash light for him as he began to fiddle with the lock.

"So uh," Denki tugged Y/N's sleeve, "what if alarms go off?" She smiled, grabbing his hand. "Then we run." Mina laughed, the blonde chuckling nervously. 

"Done! Let's go!"

↳ [Edited]