nine.

009 ⎯⎯ pit stop

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆?"
Bakugou glared to the back of the car, Y/N popping fries into her mouth. She puffed out her cheeks, shrinking under the blonde's glare. "If it makes it better I got you guys snacks."

The chaos had now died down, everyone in their rightful seats. Y/N and Denki had explained the situation, and Y/N's bucket list which Bakugou was less than pleased about. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her soda. "You know your just mad cause I could top you." Bakugou scowled, pressing the brakes. The car jerked forward, Y/N spilling her drink. She sat up glaring to him.

"Fuck you, this is Ei's shirt."

The redhead shook his head, Bakugou starting to drive again. "I wish you guys had waited for us that looked like fun." Mina pouted, Sero nodding in agreement, gazing over to the skateboards. "Tomorrow we should learn how to skateboard." He grinned, Y/N smiling in agreement. 

Kirishima nodded to the idea, chuckling nervously. "But first..."

"I have a feeling we're gonna need a first aid kit."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N groaned pulling off the wet t-shirt she was wearing. She tossed it into the car's trunk, pulling on a spare tank top. "Sorry about the shirt Ei." She apologized, Kirishima simply chuckling.

They had stopped to empty the car of trash, along with buying any necessities they need. However Y/N's robbery had gotten them enough snacks to last awhile.

Sero dumped the trash bag into a bin, dusting off his hands. "I wish we had gotten an RV or something, this car is so small." Bakugou rolled his eyes, Kirishima shrugging. "My dad lent this to me, it's old and he was gonna sell it."

Y/N listened as her friends conversed, digging through Denki's bag for a sweatshirt. She found one and pulled it on, turning to her friends. 

"Guys, wanna buy a car tomorrow?"

↳ [Edited]
loving Y/N and Katsuki's relationship