Chapter 1

To the world we have been fame hungry for the last decade and for the first time ever, we are allowing the cameras into our home. As a couple, we have been so open about our lives but our family is something that we have worked hard to keep private.

"Please give a warm welcome to Freya and Nero Martinez." The host announces and the crowd begin to cheer as we walk out onto the stage. A smile forms on my lips as my husband slips his hand into mine.

Regardless of what people think of us, my husband and I have always been honest about who we are

Regardless of what people think of us, my husband and I have always been honest about who we are. We don't find joy in pretending to be somebody that we are not and we are not afraid to show off our lavish life that we have worked hard for.

"It is so great to finally meet you." Natalie, our host says once we have taken our seats. "We have been wanting to make this interview happen for over a year but you guys are so booked."

"We are but we're also happy to be here." I say with a smile as my husband rests his hand on my thigh.

"Just looking at you guys, I can see that there is so much chemistry between you two." Natalie looks at us in awe. "After all these years, how do you keep the marriage alive?"

"Freya and I are very open with what we want." Nero answers and I nod my head in agreement. "If we are feeling unsatisfied or unloved, we make sure to communicate that to the other person. It also helps that my Freya is insanely gorgeous and I am so in love with her."

The audience sigh in adoration.

"I'm so in love with you." I murmur before pressing my lips against his.

I don't miss the way Natalie checks my husband out, she can look all she wants as long as she isn't putting the moves on him.

"How did you guys meet?"

"We were really young when we first met." I pull a face, making everyone laugh. "I was about twelve when Nero's family moved into my neighborhood and we were close in age so we started a friendship."

"You are now in your mid thirties and you have three children." Natalie states and we nod our heads. "Can we talk about you guys being young parents?"

Nero and I were young parents which we got a lot of negative attention so I can understand why people want to how our experience was like.

"I became pregnant at a very young age which I would not recommend. Nero had just turned sixteen and I was barely sixteen when our parents sent us to this camp where we worked as camp counselors. I went to the camp a virgin and came back pregnant." The audience look at us in shock as I try not to laugh. "We obviously got into a lot of trouble but our parents worked hard to support us."

Natalie's eyes widen in shock, "What happened next? Did you guys get kicked out?"

"No." Nero shakes his head. "Freya continued to stay in her family home and I stayed in mine. We were both in highschool so I got myself a job at a local pizzeria where I worked everyday. Thankfully our parents allowed us to stay in our homes after the twins were born."