Chapter 20

NeroMartinez: I write, she directs

4,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

The moment that I shared with my husband on stage went viral and we are not one to get into public disputes so this was a shock to everyone. A couple of weeks ago while Nero was filming out of state, everyone assumed that we had separated so this has only added fire that fuel and people think that we are on a brink of divorce. 

My primary concern is my children so I had Vinnie disable his comments so he won't be exposed to any of the harsh shit that people will write about us. Nero and I have somewhat worked through our recent tensions with the help of a marriage counsellor who allows me to express myself to the fullest. 

I did not realise that we were tiptoeing around eachother when it came down to certain conversations until we had to bring up times where we had to set our own feelings aside.

Nero is a very understanding man but my struggles came from him not being on same page with me about our youngest child starting an acting career. We are usually able to come to an agreement in relation to things concerning our children so this was the first time that we have been on separate pages.

"My husband is working on his very first series which we are really excited about and it's a supernatural series so that gives us a lot to work with." I smile at the camera following me around. "I am about to direct one episode from this series and I am ecstatic as it's not often that I get to be apart of Nero's whirlwind of a world."

Besides being an actress and singer, I am a film director whereas Nero is a writer so our paths do cross but we have started going down different routes over the past couple of years. My primary focus is with movies while Nero has started branching into genres that he doesn't usually write for and he has developed a love for series.

"Our children were really excited to come out and support their father on set but I'm directing daddy in a love making scene so that was a big no." I laugh to myself. "Nero loves to have me on set whenever he is filming a sex scene instead of having an intimacy coach and it's probably because I know him best."

"Mrs Martinez." I straighten up at the sound of my legal name which I prefer to be used whenever I am working with my husband. I will be credited as Freya Grey since that is my professional name but people will refer to me as Freya Martinez on set. "We are ready for you now."

Now that our children are branching out into the entertainment industry, they are all going by my surname to help keep their professional and personal lives separate. We are all Martinez' at home and that will never change.

 We are all Martinez' at home and that will never change