Chapter 6

FreyaGrey: A record-breaking 11

FreyaGrey: A record-breaking 11.5 million people tuned in for the first episode of @FreyaAndNero on E! Thank you all so much for opening your doors to our small family and crazy lives. 

We are so grateful and thankful x

9,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

"Last night was alot, it was pretty overwhelming." I rub Nero's thigh under the table as I look at Storm and Selene who are having lunch with us. "I'm sorry that we didn't get to speak as much."

"Nonsense." Selene waves me off. "Last night was perfect and the first episode so freakin' amazing. I've even recorded the rerun so that I have something to watch later on, I already know that your series will be binge worthy."

I laugh at her words.

"Having a reality show is a really brave thing to do as it opens conversation for people to nitpick at your lives but I must say that the episode was tastefully done." Storm nods at us. "You should be proud of yourselves and the love that you have for eachother as a family shines through. It's a beautiful sight to see."

"Thanks man." Nero smiles at him. "We appreciate that."

Our waiter arrives with our food.

We all decided to go for a medium rare steak but we opted for different sides. I have mash with broccoli and a red wine jus while Nero has mash with carrots. We politely thank the server as they set down a jug of red wine jus on the table which I'm grateful for because some steaks can be pretty drying.

"Can we all just talk about your dress for a moment?" Selene says a few minutes after we have started eating and I laugh as I pat my mouth dry. "You looked like a queen and I remember telling Storm that I need to know everything about the dress."

"Selene was taking photos of you all night

"Selene was taking photos of you all night." Storm adds as he eats a carrot and we all laugh.

"I'm flattered." I pick up my glass of wine before taking a small sip. "I would give you the dress but our bodies are very different so I'll definitely hook you up with the designer."