Chapter 3

FreyaGrey: Can't wait for you all to properly meet our kids on @FreyaAndNero

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Valerie, Genevieve and I finished up at this gorgeous spa in Calabasas an hour ago. It was a lovely experience and seeing the girls smiles makes me happy.

We have just ordered some food at this vegan bar since we're really hungry and we didn't want to drive around for ages.

"How did you find the spa?" I ask the girls as I hand them back their phones. At times, Nero and I will take the kids phones to ensure that they are fully in the moment and they understand so they don't complain.

"It was really good." Valerie smiles at me as she sets her phone down on the table. "I really liked the gold mask that they put on my face."

I smile as I lightly caress her face, "I'm glad."

"Yeah, it was pretty cool." Genevieve says as she takes a selfie of herself. "That massage was a heaven sent, I didn't know that I needed it. We need to make that a monthly thing."

Her words make me smile.

"We'll see about that." I pull out my phone and I start texting Nero who is at a football game with Vinnie. "After Friday, everybody is going to know your names."

"Does that mean that I have to move school?" Valerie asks with a worried look on her face. "I really like my school."

I shake my head, "No hunny. You won't have to move school but you will be all over TV so if somebody says anything rude to you, make sure to let your father or I know."

"We know." Genevieve sits back in her seat. "You've already given us the talk."

Gen and Vinnie expressed interest in the industry a while back but as their parents, we made the conscious decision of making them wait until they were eighteen. The business is a lot and we wanted them to not only get an education but to explore other alternatives.