Chapter 13

FreyaGrey: All White

6,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

Now that we have moved into our new home, we are starting to decorate each child's room since their new rooms are bigger than the ones that they previously had. Their personal styles have changed over time so it's nice to take them out furniture shopping to find something that excites them.

Nero and I are set to shoot Architectural Digest soon but we have chosen not to show our children's rooms for privacy reasons.

"I still need to find that vintage store that Val mentioned so I can buy the dreamcatchers that she's always going on about." I say while pulling out of the parking space. "I need to convince her that she can do with having a small seating area in her room instead of a theme park for her hamster."

Vinnie bursts out laughing, "I took her to the pet store to get some food and she was looking at cages that cost upwards of two thousand."

"Two thousand?" I glance over at him and he nods his head. "That little girl has lost her mind if she thinks I'm spending that much money on a cage."

"All she has to do is give dad the puppy dog eyes and he'll buy it." Vinnie states and I shake my head while sighing because it's true. Nero is a sucker for the puppy dog eyes and he has always been the one to give the children whatever they want. 

This forced me to become the disciplinarian early into parenthood especially since we were trying to save up for own place. Working multiple jobs and studying while being teen parents was not an easy thing to do so we had to establish many boundaries.

I smile at the sound of Genevieve's yawn coming from the back seat.

"Hey sleepyhead."

"Hey." I feel her hand lightly touch my arm which makes me smile more. "Are we going to another store?"

Vinnie snorts, "We're going to pick Val up from school."

"You've been out for a couple of hours." I tell her as I spot a Starbucks drive through and I make the turn since our family is a huge fan. 

While we were talking to a man about building a sneaker wall for Vinnie's room, Gen went to the car for a business call and we came back to find her passed out in the backseat. Knowing that she didn't have much sleep considering that she had to go straight to work once we landed in LAX, I decided to let her sleep while we continued to shop.

 Knowing that she didn't have much sleep considering that she had to go straight to work once we landed in LAX, I decided to let her sleep while we continued to shop