Chapter 2

NeroMartinez: Took my daughters on a horse ride and now they want me to buy them a horse

I don't think so.

3,000,000 likes ~ 121,000 comments

---

While my husband is spending time with our daughters, I am having brunch with my mother in our backyard. I don't feel like being photographed by the paps and my son is up in the media room with his friends and I don't want them trashing the place.

"I think I should tell people that we are related." I say as I suck the strawberry juices off my index finger. "They're going to see on the TV show anyways."

My mother is a former video vixen and she was all over the magazines when I was a child. When I got pregnant with the twins, she took time off her career to help me ease into the world of motherhood since she struggled as a young mother.

My biological father passed away before I was born so my sister and I were raised by our amazing stepfather. My parents both stepped away from the limelight shortly after I had the twins and they started a pretty successful talent agency which our kids are currently signed to.

Outside of my hometown, not many people know that we are related. My mother never really opened up about having children since she was never asked and she wasn't famous enough for people to do background checks on her. I have not shared any images of her face on my social media and she always wears her shades when we're out in public.

When I first catapulted to fame, my mother and I mutually agreed on keeping our identities secret. My mom began to manage our careers early on and she was in charge of helping us secure the best deals.

My mom smiles at me, "That would be nice. I've been waiting for the day that finally decided you show the world your beautiful momma."

"Mom." I squeeze her hand. "You are the most beautiful woman and I would never hide you. It's time for you to start living your best life."

"Sweetie

"Sweetie." She flips her ponytail. "I am living my best life."

"Alright then." I smile as I take a long sip of my berry smoothie.