Chapter 22

FreyaGrey: Season 2

FreyaGrey: Season 2.

Freya Grey takes on the America's favorite gelato spot

2,000,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

My mother has seen a huge surge in her instagram activity which has seen her post a lot more content. I originally had no issue with my mom taking advantage of the moment since brands were reaching out to her but I also don't want to see her ass and tits in every post.

One can only imagine what it's like to see their mother naked on magazines and wearing next to nothing everywhere. Maryse and I have had a long conversation about the situation so we have decided to bring out mom out for lunch to set some boundaries. 

"Why did my gorgeous sweethearts decide to treat their mama?" Our mom looks between us with a smile on her face. 

Maryse and I look at eachother with uneasy expressions on our faces.

"Spit it out."

"We need to have a talk about the content that you're putting out on social media." Maryse finally says after a moments silence and our mother's brows furrow. "We understand that the whole world is interested in you but we don't need to see your tits and ass in every photo."

"Ok." She sets her drink down. "Where is this coming from?"

"It's coming from our experiences of growing up with you as a mother." I softly say as her jaw clenches. "I would love to say that our life was easy but having a glamor model mom was not always pleasant because everybody loved to remind us that they saw our mom naked. People would staple your magazine pictures to our lockers and tell us how they fantasied being with you."

"I even had a guy jerk off infront of me." Maryse spits out as she struggles to get her emotions under control. "One naked picture is fine but every single photoshoot of yours wearing little to nothing is too much when you have two young girls at home. We did not live in a big city growing, we were in a small town where everybody knew everyone so you can only imagine their reaction when Freya got pregnant at fifteen."

"A guy jerked off infront of you?" Our mom asks in a low tone as a a tear falls from her eye. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Would it have changed anything?" Maryse lets out a sigh of frustration as she fights back tears. "I hate that I'm so upset about this."

I wrap my arms around my sister, "We're not saying this to be assholes but we just don't want to go down that same route again."

"