•8•

I was still dreaming when I woke up and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 5:42 a.m.
My Alarm didn't even need to wake me up at 6 a.m. today.

I decided that I should get ready for School so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.
I did my morning routine after I showered and wrapped a towel around my body and did my Hair and a natural looking makeup.
I went back to my room and started to dress up. As always I wore my School uniform and was about to pack my bag when I heard my phone

*ping*

I checked and saw a message from Dino.

Dino🦕:
Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you were already awake!
I wanted to ask if you would want to go to a café or a bakery with me to eat some breakfast and maybe get a Coffee :)

I was smiling when I saw his message and I instantly replied.

Me:
Good Morning!!
Yeah I'm already awake and actually already done with everything I had to do except for eating breakfast sooo sure!! :D

Dino🦕:
Okay Nice!! I'll pick you up in 5-10 minutes ^•^

Me:
Great!! I'll be waiting outside!

With that I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my backpack and as I was about to leave the room I remembered that my wallet was still on my desk so I quickly got it.
I went downstairs, wore my shoes and Jacket and put my backpack on my shoulders.
I took my key and as I opened the door I saw that Chan was already waiting there.

„Good Morning Dino, Have you been waiting here for a long time already?" I said smiling.
He turned to look at me
„Morning! Don't worry I just got here" He said smiling back.

We started walking to a little café near our Neighbourhood.
As we walked in there, there were just three other people so we could basically choose wherever we want to sit.
We saw a nice table near the windows so we sat down there and started looking trough the Breakfast menu and decided what we wanted to eat.

After some minutes a young lady came and took our order.

„Good Morning you two! Do you already know what you want to have?" she said

Dino looked at me and gave me a sign that I should order first.
„I'd like to have scrambled eggs with bacon and a Coffee with Milk and sugar"

The woman noted my order and then looked at Dino

„I'll take the same just the Coffee without sugar" He said and softly smiled

„Okay! I'll bring your food in some minutes. Enjoy yourselves till then" she said smiling at the both of us and left.