•20•

Chan P.O.V

We walked around 7 minutes when we reached the store she was looking for.
She immediately ran to the Necklaces.

I took that as an opportunity to go and look at some bracelets.

While looking at them one of the Workers approached me.

"May I help you with something?" she said smiling politely.

I returned the smile kindly and said "Do you, by any chance, have something like couple bracelets?"

She looked at me and nodded.

"Yes we indeed have them, but it's not a big variety. I can show them to you in a short moment"

She said and I nodded. She started roaming around the bracelets and searched for some of the couple bracelets that they sell.

Only a shot moment she was standing in front of me again with around 5 different pairs of bracelets.

"Those are out newest arrivals! If you don't like those I can look for some others but I can not promise that there Is gonna be a lot more" she told me and proceeds to show me the different pairs.

I looked at each of them and found one that caught my eye.

"This pair looks really beautiful! I'd like to take it" I smiled and she nodded, handing me the bracelets.

"Would you like to pay already or would you prefer to look at other jewellery first?"

I told her I wanted to pay right now and so we went to the check out. I made sure it was okay that I stay in the shop and went back to Y/N.

She was till looking at necklaces but also had some in her hands.

"Did you find something you like?"

I asked her.

She turned to look at me and showed me the different necklaces.

"Which one do you like the most?" She asked.

I looked at each of them carefully and picked one.

"This one looks amazing! I'm sure it will suit you" I smiled at her and she returned that smile.

"Then I'll get this one" she said smiling happily.

"No YOU won't get that, I'll get that for you" I said and took the necklace from her.

"Are you insane? That is expensive!"

"Exactly, and that's why I'll pay for it. I told you I am a Gentleman."

She complained a little but in the end I was the one paying, just like I wanted it to be.

When we left the shop we sat down in an ice cream shop.
She took out her necklace and wanted to put it on.

"C'mon let me help you" I said and went behind her to put the necklace on her.

She held her hair up so it would be easier for me to put it on her.

I went back to my seat and looked at the necklace. It really suited her a lot.

[The necklace]

I took a picture of it for her so she could see it better

"Wow it's really pretty" She said and stared at the picture for some time.
"Thank you so much Chan, really, thank you a lot" she looked at me and sounded so sincere with a light, kind smile on her face.

"No need to thank me, I like it when you ate happy" I smiled back at her.

I wanted to give her my other gift when the waiter came and took our order, so I just waited a bit more until our order got to us.

~Time Skip~

It took around 15 minutes since the Shop was a little crowded, but we got our ice cream and started eating.

While we were doing so I took out the box with the bracelets and took out mine. I put it around my wrist and closed the box again so that her bracelet is left in it.

"Y/N, give me your hand, will you?" I said to her.

She looked a litte confused but gave me her hand. The moment she thought I'd take her hand, I handed her the box.

She read the name on the box and here eyes got bigger.

"Don't tell me you bought more! Chan! That is expensive!"

I only laughed.

"Don't laugh! You are spending way too much money on things for me Chan!"

"And it's absolutely worth it. Now shut up and open it" I said laughing even more.

She just rolled her eyes at me and opened the box.

When she saw the bracelet her jaw dropped and her eyes got a litte bigger.

"This is... Beautiful.. Wow" she said.

I smiled at her and started shaking the wrist my bracelet was on so she sees it.

"You have it too??!" She said surprised

I nodded and smiled.

She was still a little speechless and only looked at her bracelet and mine.

[The bracelets]

"They really are not that special looking but I thought they look pretty and good for both of us to wear" I smiled at her

"Are you kidding me? They are perfect!" She said an then hit my shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked, rubbing the part she just hit.

"For being crazy" she simply said.

I laughed a little and just continued to eat my ice cream.

~Time Skip~

Author P.O.V

The two of them ate their ice in peace and joked around a little.

After some time passed the slowly made their way home.

They were again listening to music that Y/N chose.

The both had their wrists close to each others so the magnetic heart on their bracelets was connected.

Chan brought Y/N home and hugged her Good bye.