•23•

~Time Skip~

Our Class got dismissed. Chan and I both packed our things and walked to the schools Canteen together.

We both got some food and we sat down at the table that Hoshi, Vernon and I usually sit on.

It only took the other two a few minutes until they joined us.

Chan and I were sitting on one side of the table while Vernon and Hoshi sat down on the other side.

"Yo who's that?" Vernon asked looking at Chan

"Her Boyfriend" Hoshi said

"Hold up you've got a boyfriend and I knew Nothing about it?" Vernon said surprised and with the hint of betrayal in his voice

"Chill Non he is not my boyfriend, Hoshi is just talking weird shit again" I said and rolled my eyes at Hoshi.

I thought that conversation was over but Chan had to add a comment to it.

"Well, not Yet" he simply said and ate his sandwich.

I looked at him in disbelief. Now the others ate gonna 100% tease me for it.

I just crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair looking out of the window, pissed.

"Anyways, My name is Hansol Vernon Chwe. Nice to meet you 'not yet Y/N's boyfriend'" Vernon said and laughed with Chan and Hoshi, just I was not laughing because that is where the teasing began.

"Just call me whatever name you are more comfortable with." Hansol added to his noce little speach.

"Nice to meet you Hansol" Chan said
"My name is Lee Chan" he added.

"I like 'Not yet Boyfriend' better" Vernon said laughing and Chan joined him.

The three of them Chatted a little more while I was still pissed because the conversation they had contained lots of teasing.

Chan thought that right now would be a good time to take revenge for what I did earlier.

He came closer and whispered in my ear while taking my hand that is laying on my thigh.
"Stop being so pissed"

I just didn't care about anything right now and didn't wanna be defeated, in addition, his attack was weak.

"Make me" I said an turned to look at him.

He was taken aback by that statement and let go of my hand and ate his food in defeat.

I smiled and also continued to eat my food enjoying my Victory.

Vernon and Hoshi just looked at us smirking.

I just threw them a mad look.

"Don't. get. any. wrong. Ideas." I said stressing out every single word.

We all laughed and chatted and ate some more before the bell rang.

With that Chan and I went back to our Class.

Vernon and Hoshi also left to go to their classes.

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV:

During one of the next classes I felt my phone vibrate in my skirts pocket. YES our School Uniform Skirts have POCKETS! I love it!

I wondered who was texting me now. It couldn't have been Chan, he is sitting right next to me. If he wanted something he'd just ask or write it on a piece of paper and give it to me.
It also can't be Wonwoo since he's got a Job Interview right now... So who is it?

I carefully took out my Phone as to not get caught by the teacher and saw a message in the Groupchat that Vernon, Hoshi and I are in

__________________________________
Horanghae 🐯

**Hoshi changed the Name to "Horanghae 🐯"**

Nonnie:
Yo, why don't you add mr. Not yet boyfriend to the Group @y/n?

Hosh🐯:
We won't bite him 😏

Y/N:
What the...

Y/N:
I know you won't stop bugging me if i say no...

**Y/N added Dino🦕 to the Group**

Nonnie:
Whassup not yet boyfriend? Or are you her boyfriend now? hehe

__________________________________

I just shook my head while reading Vernons message. I just knew that they would do that...

I turned to look at Chan and tapped his shoulder to get his attention, still being cautious so the teacher does not notice.

He turns to look at me „What's up? Need anything?" I shook my head and just answered „I'm so sorry in advance"

He looked confused. „Sorry for what?"
„You'll see.." I said and looked back at my phone.

Time Skip

Class has now ended and another few messages were exchanged in the groupchat, Chan also saw it now and knew what you were apologising for earlier but he didn't mind it.

Turns out your so called "Friends" Vernon and Hoshi wanted to meet up with you and Chan after school to hang out, but you knew that it meant they just wanna tease you again. Still you and Chan decided to go and meet them at the entrance of the School to talk about some mote details.

Dino POV:

Y/N and I were waiting for her friends in front of the Schools entrance and talked a bit about our homework we got today and how far we have gotten with it in class as Hoshi and Vernon appeared

„Sorry to interrupt you while flirting" Y/N's friend Vernon said, i just chuckled a bit but Y/N was not having it, but just rolled her eyes.

Seeing her with her friends makes me think about how my friends and I back in Iksan used to tease each other and made me chuckle a bit harder.

Y/N POV:

„I can make my fist flirt with your face if you'd like that Vernon" I said feistily, Hoshi and Dino started laughing and so did Vernon.

„So, when exactly and where did you guys wanted to meet later?" Dino said looking and Hoshi and Vernon.

„I thought about like 3pm in the City, close to the main Bus station? I think it would be best if we all just went home and change into something more comfortable and leave our Schoolbags at home" Vernon said. Hoshi, Dino and I agreed to the Plan and we went our separate ways to get home.

Well, Vernon and Hoshi went their separate ways, Dino and I decided since we live so close to each other that we'll just go to his place together so he can change and then go to my place afterwards so I can leave my stuff at home and change as well.

———————————————————————-

Finally i managed to write a bit, I actually published this part already but only then noticed that it was incomplete.. It's so insane that the first half of this chapter was written in 2022 and the second half in 2024, I never thought that I would end up still writing that story now, but as mentioned before, school is kicking ass :/

I'll try answering write as much as possible tomorrow so I can update some chapters every now and then.