•11•

We just continued walking to school.
As we arrived I felt someone hugging me from behind.
I wanted to check who it was so I turned my head to look over my shoulder and I saw my best friend Hoshi

„Hoshiii!!" I shouted happily.
He just smiled. After some more seconds he saw where my right hand was.

Yes, My hand was still in Dino's pocket and he was still holding my hand.

Hoshi started to smirk.
„And who is your little Boyfriend right there?". He started to look at Dino
„I'm Lee Chan. I just recently moved here!" he said smilingly. „And don't worry he is not my Boyfriend" I added.
„Hosh, I promised you that you'd be the first person to know! I'm not breaking that promise". He once again Smiled

„Shouldn't we go in now? We need to Change clothes for dancing class before it starts" Chan stated.
„Yeah you are right! Bye Hoshi! See you in the cafeteria later" I smiled and waved Hoshi goodbye as he was already leaving to another building.

„Is he not coming with us?" Chan asked confused.
„No. He is older then us. He is in a higher grade already".

With that Chan and went to change clothes. I showed him where the boys changing room was and went to the girl changing room afterwards.

I started to take off my uniform and changed into my outfit for dance class.

I changed into this, Took my phone and my bottle with me and then waited for Chan outside of the changing rooms

I only had to wait for about 5 minutes when he came out of the room.
He saw me and looked at my outfit. He seemed kind shocked.
I'm not blaming him tho. He doesn't know my style yet since he's only seen me in my uniform yet.

I also checked out his style when I realised that It was quite similar to mine.

We both stared to laugh.
„Partnerlook I guess hm?" I said.
„Seems like it hehe. You look good with a bucket hat! you should wear it more often" he stated.
„you too" I said smiling as I've heard the bell ring.
„Oh no... We need to hurry c'mon!" I said while grabbing his hand. I started to run and so did he.
We ran to the room and came in with the teacher.

We both put our phones and bottled down and sat down on the floor for a second.

„Oh! I see we have a new student?" the teacher looked at Chan. „Would you maybe want to show us some moves? I need to see what group I have to put you in."

Our teacher made 2 groups.
Group 1 is for the people who are good but still struggling a little and Group 2 is for the people who almost have no problems with dancing at all.
He did that so he can work with each group individually.

I'm in group 2. I've learned how to dance ever since I lived in Seoul.

„Sure! May I choose a song?" Chan asked the teacher.
„Sure! Dance to whatever song you like" the teacher replied

Chan turned on a song called "thin white lies" by 5SOS.
He started dancing. Not gonna lie - I expected him to be good but he is more then just good! My Teacher is also impressed by Chan's dancing.

After he was done dancing, we all stated to clap!
„Wow! That was amazing! I'll put you into group 2 for now."

Chan bowed at the teacher and ran back to me.

„You were amazing Chan!!" I said impressed.
„Thank you! What group are you in?" he asked me. „Group 2, same as you" I said.
„Now I want to see you dance too!!" he pouted.
„Naww, don't worry. I actually had to prepare a Dance for today's class so - You'll see me dance soon" I said and winked at him.
He started chuckling lightly as he grabbed his bottle and stared drinking a bit.