•12•

The Teacher said we should go into our groups when Dino said: „Um... Excuse me, Y/N had to prepare a dance for Today, right?". He smirked at me and just shook my head.
„Ohh!! You are right! Y/N, Please show us what you've prepared."

I just looked at my teacher and nodded.
Everyone sat down and stared at me.
„I prepared a Dance to the song Gangsta" I informed my class. My teacher turned on the Music and I stared dancing

[https://youtu.be/Po6hxP5oVpQ?si=mbXOykWKvvpR12Q0]

I saw everyone looking at me with big eyes. I just danced with all the power I've had.

DINO POV.
As soon as she stated dancing, I couldn't take my eyes off of her »Wow« thats all I thought.
I met her as such a cute little girl and now she is dancing like a big girl. I would lie if I would say that she wasn't sexy. She really shocked me with that performance. She looked like a pro!
I was watching her the whole time. Damn she know how to control and use her body to dance.

I heard the other boys say stuff like „Damn Y/N is so hot!".
I also saw a boy who probably imagined something. You could tell. He was hiding his lower body with his hands.

I heard more and more boys say how hot she is and it kinda made me mad since they gave me the feeling they are playboys.

I also heard some girls saying that they want to be like Y/N and honestly - It made me smile.

After she finished her performance we all started to give her a big applause.
She came back to me and took her bottle to drink something.

„Are you happy now?" she said.
„Yes! You were amazing!! Everyone loved it!" I said hugging her.

She was a little confused because of the hug I gave her, but she hugged me back.
It felt nice to hug her tiny body.

I broke the hug and she drank some more water.
„I have no words! It was so amazing! I really didn't expect you to be so sexy" I told her „I thought you are a little cute girl but you proved me wrong".

She chuckled.
„Well" she said in a normal tone, but she came closer to my ear and whispered teasingly „I can be different from what you and the others think".

It gave me goosebumps. So she is a little tease.

„I see, you like to tease huh?" I said smirking.
„Depends on who I'm teasing" she smirked back and then laughed.

„Well.. You need to be careful with who you are teasing though" I said firmly.
„Why?" she said giving me a confused look.
„That one boy, I think something happend.. How do I say it? Well, he started imagining things I guess. He stared hiding his lower body and I assume that his little friend happened to grow a little" I didn't want to be too direct.
She just looked at me shocked.
„Oh my god. Thank you for telling me, I'll never dance like this!" She said revealed.

„Infront of me you can always dance like that though" I started to smirk jokingly.
„Of course I can" she smirked back.

Y/N POV.
„We should go and change to our uniform again" I said and with that I earned a nod from Chan.

We took out phones and Bottles and went back to the changing rooms.

I changed my clothes, packed them in my bag and went outside where chan was already waiting for me.

„What classes do we have next?" he asked me.
„We have two Politics lessons now and then Geography" I checked on the schedule on my phone.

„Politics?! That's so boring" he pouted and put his head on my shoulder. I smiled.
„How about we just go and do something fun?" Dino asked me and smirked.
I smirked back. His plan is good. Just leaving and being free. I love it!
„Let's go to a nearby park! there is a Starbucks near! We could grab a drink and sit down near the river" I smiled. I really loved the park near the river. It's so beautiful and there aren't many people around this time.

Dino smiled and took my hand.
„Let's go~" he said with a deep, calm voice and a soft smile. It made me blush.

„Ohh now you are blushing again? So you are back at being the cute little girl huh?" he said and giggled. I laughed.
„I said that I CAN be different but that doesn't mean that I am all the time" i pouted and looked down a little.

He placed his fingers under my chin and liftet it up. He looked down to me and I looked up to him.
He was a little taller then me so I had to look up a bit.

„Don't worry, you don't need to be different all the time" He smiled and held my hand a little tighter because he was faster then me and we started running so the teachers wouldn't catch us.
We went to Starbucks and ordered. As we ordered it started raining outside and so we decided to take a seat and stay there.

„Can I at least pay this time?" I asked Dino, who was looking at me the whole time.
„No chance" he smiled provocatively.
I hated but loved that smile at the same time.

„Oh let's see" I said teasingly.

The waiter came with our orders. Dino ordered an Iced Americano and I've ordered an Caramel Frappuccino.
Since we've decided to stay we also ordered a donut each.
After he placed our order on the table he left.

I looked outside of the window, when I suddenly heared Chan say something I looked at him.

„You look really beautiful right now" he said in this deep, calm voice of his and gave me a beautiful smile.

„T-Thank you" I stuttered. I expected everything, just not this.
The moment he said that I got a weird feeling in my tummy. Not a bad one though. It was a nice feeling.

I started blushing, more then usual what made him smile.

„Should we go? It stopped raining and we can take our coffee with us. We can go to my place. We have a little more privacy there and before you ask! you are not gonna pay. It's my treat once again" he said, once again with the calm voice.

„But... Please let me pay, even if it is just this time. I feel bad when you always pay. The rest of the plan sounds lovely, just please let me pay" I said with looking down a little.
„Okay you can pay but stop looking sad then" he lifted my chin as I started smiling.

I ran to the counter and payed for our food and drinks. I ran back to Chan, put on my jacked and my backpack. Chan did the same.

We went outside of the Starbucks shop we just were in and started walking to his house. We decided to take a longer walk then needed because both of us wanted to walk through the park.

It took us 20 minutes to get to his house. He opened the door.
„Mom!! Dad!! I'm home!" he shouted.
His mom came and greeted him when she noticed me.

„Channie? Is that Y/N?" she asked him and I just smiled.
„Yes she is" he said smiling bright.
His mother looked at me and stared smiling too.
„You were right Chan, she is indeed a beautiful girl, Welcome Y/N!" she said and greeted me too.
I smiled with a blush on my cheeks.
»He told his mother about me and told her that I'm beautiful?«.
Again this feeling in my tummy.

After his Mom greeted us, his Dad came up and greeted us too.
„Is she your Girlfriend?" His dad asked, teasingly raising an eyebrow.

Chan looked at me and I looked at him. We both started to chuckle lightly.

„No Dad! I only met her yesterday!" he giggled.
„And I thought you finally grew up" his dad said.
„Yah!" Chan said.

„Leave him alone" Chan's Mom said to his Dad while chuckling a litte.

„We'll go to my room now" he said and signaled me to follow him, what I did after taking off my shoes and Jacket.