•18•

DINO POV.
Once we arrived in Wonwoo's room I couldn't help but hug him.
„Thank you so, so, so, so much hyung!"
I said kinda panicking

Wonwoo was confused
„Why are you panicking so much Chan? What happened"

I just panicked even more but I told him so It's out
„Iaccidentallykissedyoursister"
I said as fast as I could.

„What? Chan calm down I could not understand anything" Wonwoo said while putting his arm around my shoulder and walking to his desk with me. He told me to sit down on his chair and so I did. He gave me some water and kneeled down in front of me.

„Calm down first and drink a little, them tell me in piece what happened"
Wonwoo said and gave me a smile

I did as he told me and drank something which actually calmed me down.
I took a deep breath and told him again.

„I accidentally kissed her.."
I said while looking down in embarrassment.
„And I was panicking so much just now cuz everything that just happened in the past few moments was just so much. First we watched a horror movie, then i got so scared that I jumped on her lap and stayed there till she turned the movie off. She tried to calm me down a little so she kissed my cheek and hugged me. While hugging me I wanted to kiss her cheek because she really helped me to calm down - but she probably wanted to kiss my cheek too and so..." i took a break and took a deep breath again, „.. It happened that we accidentally kissed.. And then just everything that happened made me panic just now.."
I finished my sentence.

Wonwoo just looked at me
„You.. You really kissed her?"

„Hyung! It was an accident I swear!!"
I said, not wanting him to get mad at me.

„Chan it's fine.. It's just a little unexpected for me too.. I did never think that it would happen like NOW.. You only know her for 4-5 days right?"

I nodded.

„It's a really short time.. i told you already - take some time okay? You two now kissed, even if it was an accident, you did. Maybe you two should talk so things don't get awkward between you okay? I don't know if you two have feelings for each other or not and I don't care because you two live your own lives but just take some more time, get to know her more and see what your heart tells you, rather you like her as a friend or maybe even more. You don't have to rush things. So take it easy, take your time, get to know each other better, spend more time with each other and then maybe you two will kiss again - just not on accident"
Wonwoo smiled at me

„Thank you hyung! That helped me a lot"
I smiled back and took another sip of water.

„Now go back to her. You don't wanna let her be alone in her room, right?"
Hyung said and I just nodded

„Once again! Thank you so much hyung!"

With that I left his room and went back

AUTHOR POV.
In the time Chan was with Wonwoo,
Y/N got tired. She took her big teddybear plushy, hugged it tightly and fell asleep.
After some time Chan came back. He carefully opened the door and saw Y/N's sleeping figure on the bed. He smiled a little, turned off the light and carefully layed down beside her, hugging her from behind and pulling her closer to him.

DINO POV.
I caressed her arm a little while thinking about what Wonwoo hyung said.
I ended up falling asleep after some time.

~TIME SKIP~
[Next Morning]

Y/N POV.
I woke up because I was really warm. I was still hugging my bear but I saw a arm around my waist - I turned my head to see that Dino was back. I actually thought he was gonna stay at Wonwoo's room for the night, after what had happened last night. But I was happy that he came back here.

I put my bear on the floor because I really was too warm. I carefully turned around to face Chan, who was still sleeping after I successfully turned around.

I looked at his face and looked at the smallest details.
After a while he opened his eyes and I carefully and quietly said „Good morning Channie~"

He didn't open his eyes fully yet but he smiled and said „Good Morning" with his low, kinda raspy morning voice.

„Shall we get up and grab a Coffee?"
I said smirking playfully

He now fully opened his eyes
„Starbucks?"
and smirked back.

We both started laughing and got ready.
It was a warm day today so I wore this dress:

I wore some rosé coloured Vans with it and was done for the day

Dino wore this:

We went out to the nearest starbucks and enjoyed our day, talked and laughed a lot and found some interesting and funny things out about each other