Part 3

After chasing Sai for a minute, Virat finally got a hold of her. He grabbed her wrist when she was trying to get away. They both stared at each other with the natural blush on their faces without even gulaal. Virat pulled sai in a corner by her wrist & pinned her on the wall with his both hands on her either side, blocking & caging her completely.

Virat moved his eyes to the colour plate kept on the side. He grabbed a good amount of colour in his right hand's fist. His eyes moved back to Sai & he cupped her face with his idle hand. He raised his colour filled hand upwards slowly & started applying colour on Sai's cheeks. Sai closed her eyes as his hand brushed on her cheeks. His hand then moved to her forehead colouring it all pink. She opened her eyes as soon as his hand was done applying colours. His both hands were cupping her face.

" Happy Holi Sai..! " Virat whispered in a husky voice.

They both were close, staring intensely in each other's eyes. Sai felt shy so she lowered her gaze finally. Virat grinned watching the rare sight of a shy Sai. He help her chin & made her look upwards right into his eyes.

Sai had no courage to continue the staring game so she loosened his grip & started leaving from there but Virat immediately held her hand behind the back making her breath get hitched. He started stepping towards her back making Sai go all nervous.

He grabbed her right shoulder from the back and started moving his hand all along from her shoulder to her palm, colouring her arm with the leftover colours in his hand. He started doing the similar thing to her left hand, making it get coloured too.
Sai didn't know why she wasn't feeling uncomfortable with his touches, rather she was.. liking it all ?!

Virat then grabbed both of Sai's hands in his left hand in the front & pulled her closer, making her back get crashed against his chest. Sai opened her eyes slowly trying to look sideways but her lowered gaze didn't had the guts to do the same. Her not backing off overwhelmed Virat.

Virat slowly slided Sai's hairs on one side exposing her neck. He started applying colours on her neck. His intense touches were giving shivers down her spine. He then wrapped his both arms around Sai from the back & closed his eyes feeling her so close to him. Sai closed her eyes too. They both didn't care about the world around them & were lost in the moment with only each other.

Papi didi was watching all this and her ganga jamuna was continuously flowing. She left from their having the non existent shame inside her.

Virat lift his head to kiss on Sai's neck from the back... but

" SAI TAI SAI TAI !! " Pari yelled coming towards them.

This interrupted their moment making them come back to the real life world. They both came into their senses and instantly moved apart.

" Sai tai mai kabse aapko dhund rahi hu khelne ke liye aur aap yaha Virat jiju ke sath ho !! " Pari ranted.

' Poore romance ki waat lagane ke baad kitne pyaar se jiju keh rahi hai ' Virat thought with a sarcastic smile.

" Arrey beta wo waha par dekho na kitni mithaiya rakhi hai, aapko khani hai ? jao na aap khao khao " Virat said pulling Pari's cheeks with the sweetest smile possible.

Pari looked at the sweets corner & thought to have a try so she stepped forward only to be held back by Sai.

" Ruk na Pari, mai bhi chalti hu khane, tujhe to pata hi hai mujhe sweets kitne pasand hain hena ?! Okay Virat sir.. Byee.. Hum baad me milte hain.. " Saying this, Sai disappeared asap taking Pari with her leaving Virat alone.

" Ye ladki.. !! " Virat ranted with a grumpy face just then he felt a pat on his shoulder & found Sunny there.

" Aur bhai, bada romantic ho raha hai bhabhi ke saath huh.. " Sunny said in a teasing tone making Virat blush.