Part 17🤗

[Continuing from last part]

Next morning at 3 am:

Sai wakes up and smiles🙂 seeing Virat. She carefully gets out of her hubby's hold and goes to washroom . After bathing, she opens the washroom door and comes out rubbing her hair against the towel. She was wearing a beautiful red saree of net🥰.

She sees her husband holding one door of cupboard and getting something from there. He doesn't notice her wife. She walks to the dressing table and stands in front of mirror . She then keeps the towel on the dressing table's chair and jerks her wet , a little curl and a little brownish hair to the other side. The water sprinkles over Virat's left cheek and he realizes her presence.

He smiles and turns his head towards his left and finds his wife standing there with a wet hair and droplets of water on some parts. She is looking damn hot🥵 with red saree, wet hair , her wet reddish rosy lips , droplets of water on her some body parts ( back, on right shoulder , waist , her right cheeks and some on her neck) . Virat is mesmerized😍 by her look coz normally she doesn't wear saree and he just wants to interact with her beauty.

Sai doesn't realized Virat was gazing her. Virat steps towards her . She now jerks her hair back to left side and is unaware of Virat coming towards her. As she jerks, the hair comes on Virat's face. He is standing very close to her and Sai sees him . He now slowly slowly removes the her hairs from his face. The droplets of Sai's wet hair are now on his cheeks , nose , lips and chin. 

Virat comes more close to her . Sai became a little nervous😳 coz increasing proximity and starts looking down. Virat holds her from shoulder and turns her to face mirror. He was standing close behind her. He slowly takes the towel from the chair resulting in his face touching her left hand . Sai slowly looks up in the mirror. Virat takes Sai's hair slowly in his hand and starts rubbing it against the towel. He does this for a moment.

 Sai was seeing him from the mirror and was admiring him but Virat has a mischievous smile  on his face and not leaving a chance to get more close to her. He then comes more close to her and slowly sided her hair by his hand. Sai get more nervous as Virat's hot breath is coming over her back side of neck. Virat now starts drying the water on her back neck(area below the back of hair) with towel and  not leaving a chance to touch her body. He then kissed there. Sai's heartbeat increases with his antics. 

He slowly moves down to her bare back coz she was wearing backless blouse with a single strap. He slides his fingers on her bare back. He slowly wipes the water from there and kissed there. Sai now closed her eyes . He then moves little down to her waist and wipes water. He kissed there sensually and Sai clutched her left side of her saree and whispers his name . He stood in front of her and wipes the water on her neck. He holds her close to him and kissed in the neck. Sai has an unknown feeling. Her heartbeat increases. Virat now wipes the droplets on her cheeks and kissed there. Sai's eyes are still closed . 

Virat now gets apart from her and has a sarcastic smile on his face. Sai opens her eyes and her cheeks became red 😳seeing Virat. Virat was just smiling😊 foolishly in front of her and was watching here and there. 

Virat - (in mind)kya baat hai.. aaj isne mujhe chillaya nahi .. khair aaj meri barso ki tamanna pori ho gayi .. sai ke saath saree me romance karne ki 😁

He turns and was going from there but Sai holds his hand and turn him to face her. Virat was surprised by this move. 

Virat - kya hua.. itne se man nahi bhara kyaa(flirty)😉

Sai moves towards his face and caresses his cheeks with her pallu wiping the droplets of water. Virat takes advantage of this and wraps his arms around her waist . He pulled her closer and was moving towards her lips . Their lips were inches far just then Karishma came .

Karishma sees them in that position and keeps her hand on her eyes screaming "sorry sorry mai baad me aati hu"  and hearing this sairat got aprt and were blushing very hard.

Sai - k..k..k..karishma t..tt..tumm yaha kya kar rahi ho, kuch kaam tha 😅😳

Karishma - removes her hand and says teasingly) Haa Sai bhabhi wo.. wo kaku ne neeche bulaya tha lekin mai bata deti hu unce neeche jaakar ki aap.. aap abhi busy hai 😁

Sai - nahinahi mai..mai bas abhi aati hu.. tum chalo bas..🙄😅

Karishma - jii Sai bhabhi ... (she turns to go but then says) virat dada thoda jaldi kariyega ok🤭.

Virat - haa Karishma , tum chinta mat karo😁(karishma walks out)

Sai - Virat sir boht ho gaya ab , ab jaiye aur taiyaar hoiye 😤 ..(glares him) aur vaise bhi vrat to mujhe rakhna hai poore din to pet bhar ke sargi to khaani padegi 😋 na varna to poora din aise hi bhooka rehna padega 😓(says making a cute pout)

Virat - to tum akeli thodi na bhooki rahogi mai bhi to bhooka rahunga na..🙄bhool gayi kya kal humne decide kiya tha aur please aaj jhagda nahi krna hai..okay

Sai - haa aur aap bhi iss baat ka dhyaan rakhiyega kyki hum dono ko hi jab bhook lagti hai toh gussa bardasht nahi hota aur phir jhagda ho jaata hai 😥

Virat - hmm.. theek hai ab tum jao aur mai bhi chala taiyaar hone aur suno saari sargi akele mat khaa jaana.. apne iss pyaare se bhole bhaale pati ke liye bhi kuch chhod dena(makes an innocent cry baby's face)

Sai - ha ha theek hai.. 😄(she pulls his cheeks and runs from there )

They ate sargi and spent the day with their never ending nok-jhoks . At evening 5 pm , pandit ji was chanting the teej katha and our innocent sairat were bored but they had no other option instead of sitting and hearing pandit ji's katha. Just then Virat had a call from his office which was a saviour for him like a robin hood from the pandit ji's non stop torchour. He stood and went away from there. He picked up the call .

Virat - hello😄 (happily) 

Officer - ..................

Virat - (tensed ) lekin....

Officer - ..............

Virat - okay... Jai Hind..(he cut the call and felt a hand on his shoulder)

Virat - sai...(tensed)

Sai - kya hua.. aap yaha..?

End

Precap : Chavan's teej celebration😎

Hey guys , hope you liked it. I was just bored from the Tv episodes and thought to give some sizzling romance (first time tried)🙈. Tell in comments how was it. Exams are coming but still I'll try to update😉😉 Just keep giving your love and support to this book.😊I will try to update soon..🤗 Till then byeee...😄👋