Part 20🤗

[Continuing from last part]

Sai - YEEEE DRESSS (Shocked ) Virat sir ye kya hai (angry tone)

Virat - kya hai ka kya matlab.. kapde hai, t..tumne hi to maange the 🙄

Sai - ye "kapde" nahi hai, ye sirf ek "kapda" hai..

Virat - haa.. j..jo bhi ho, tumne hi maange the to.. to mujhe jo bhi mila maine tumhe de diya (nervous tone) ab tum yahi pehen lo.. 🤞(crosses finger) (he pressed his lips expecting that she will say yes)

Sai - nahi mai ye nahi pehnane wali 😤 (virat's face fell 🙁)

Virat - THEEK HAI, waise bhi tum to wahi karti ho jo tum chahti ho.. tumhe jo karna hai wo karo mai jaa raha hu😠 (he starts going away from the door but sai says)

Sai - arrey lekin mere dusre kapde to dete jaaiye 😟

Virat - argghh!! (he goes and brings sai's kurta ) ye lo😤.. (cold voice)

Sai opens the door slightly and takes the clothes. Virat then goes towards the bed in anger. He takes hi case file and starts reading it by sitting on his side .

Here Sai looks at her hands , 1st carrying the dress and 2nd carrying the kurta. She was staring at them continuously. She was confused for what to wear.

Sai - (to herself)mai kya pehenu , kya mujhe ye dress pehen leni chahiye 🤔, nahi sai tu ye kaise pehen sakti hai 😟(then virat's voice echoed in her ear ; "waise bhi tum to wahi karti ho jo tum chahti ho" ) kya virat sir chaahte the ki mai ye dress pehenu.. 🤔😗to fir unhone kaha kyu nahi 😩,lekin sai tu to jaanti hai na ki wo apne man ki baat kisi ko nahi batate 🙄, to kya karu mai yeh pehen lu par ye kitni choti hai 😳, kya sai tu virat sir ki itni si ichcha poori nahi kar sakti wo pati hai tere , shshhhhh!!😬 , bas boht ho gaya 😤 agar mere virat sir chaahte hai ki mai ye pehenu to mai ye dress pehenungii 🙂😇 (she thinks all this in a cute way)

Here outside the washroom; Virat's eyes were only on the file which he was reading in anger and he heard the washroom door's opening sound . He didn't even looked there and became more attentive to show off his anger in front of Sai. Sai was staring him with a bright excited smile and expected that he will see her but he was engrossed in the file . She then makes a disappointed pout and turns . She walks towards the dressing table rubbing her hair against the towel . She then sits in front of the mirror and sees reflection of Virat who was busy in staring his.....................................................file .

She was now angry that why he is not looking at her like everytime he did. She then keeps her towel forcefully on the table in anger which made a loud sound then again she sees him in mirror not reacting even after hearing the sound. She was now more angry.

[me : aleee! Sai wants attention🤭 . But no one is giving her🥺]

Then she takes hair drier and then starts making more noise but no attention was coming to her. She was frustrated more now. She pats her hand on the table in frustration . She applies lip balm staring virat in the mirror but he was not getting affected . This was enough for her now. She sighs in frustration . Then she gets up in jerk , turns behind and throws her lipstick on him which hits his head .

Virat - (rubs his hand on his forehead closing his eyes) 😫aaau...

He then opens his eyes and sees that what hit him. He sees a lipstick fallen in his lap in confusion. He takes that Lipstick in his hand and upon learning that who might have done this gets angry. He stands and moves his head upwards to burst on her.

Virat - ye tum kya......(finally he sees her and it seemed that someone has made him statue)

He was just mesmerized by her look . He looked at her from bottom to up with his mouth slightly open . Sai was standing with her both hands on her waist with a cute angry face glaring him but it seemed that he has just lost his senses. He falls on the bed with this little shock but he can't get his eyes off from her . She was looking more beautiful than his imagination. He thought how can she look angry , beautiful , hot and cute at same time.