Part 25🤗

So sorry for not updating from a long time.. But thanks for giving so much love to the last part. It was my first part which got 100+ votes on watty. Usually i get 100+ votes only on my os that's why.. So lets end my bakbak and continue with the story..😁
☜☆☞☜☆☞

Recap - Sai gets to know about Virat's birthday. Virat hopes that Sai remembers his birthday.

In Chavan Niwas

Sai hurriedly came inside with her bag and was blabbering something in tension. She was going upstairs just then Ashwini gave a call to her. Sai comes towards her. Ashwini could see her tensed.

Sai - haa aai aapne bulaya😟

Ashwini - haa maine bulaya lekin tum itni pareshaan kyu dikh rahi ho aur to aur tum itni jaldi aa gayi college se..

Sai - (tensed) arrey aai.. Wo kal na virat sir ka.. (cuts by Ashwini)

Ashwini - haa haa.. Kal godu ka birthday hai lekin Tum itna pareshan kyu ho..

Sai - mai pareshaan isliye hu kyuki mujhe aaj hi pata chala na iske baare me😟.. (panicks) Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha mai kya karu.. Matlab virat sir ne mera birthday itne achche se manaya lekin mai kya karu ki wo special feel kare aur to aur maine to unka gift bhi decide nahi kiya abhi.. Mai kya karu..😩

Ashwini - arrey arrey.. Bada shant.. Yaha baitho.. (she makes sai sit on the sofa with her) haa to sai wai.. Ab meri baat ek dum dhyaan se sunna haa.. Iss ghar me har bachche ka janamdin kewal paanch saal tak hi manaya jaata hai uske baad hum kewal use wish hi krte hai.. Aur virat ko to ninad paise de diya karte the aur phir use jo karna hai wo karne dete the.. To ye baat apni khopdi (touches her head)se nikaal do ki tumhare virat sir koi dhoom dhaam se birthday hone ki ummeed lagaye honge kyuki ye to boht hi pehle band ho gaya tha.. Aurr rahi baat tumhare sawaalo ki.. To tum ye apna haath lo , apne dil pe rakho (puts her hand on her heart) aur apni aankhe band karlo.. Phir agar poore man se sochogi na to tumhe zaroor apne sawaalo ke jawaab mil jayenge.. Samjhi🤗🤗...
(she said all this with her own style of talking and i usually like the way bharati mam talk while playing ashwini's character.. I just love it♡)

Sai - haa aai..🥰 (smiles brightly)

Ashwini - (hits sai's head playfully) vedi.. (they both laughed) achcha mai chalti hu aur iske baare me sochna zarur..☺

Sai - hmm.. Thankyou aai♥

Ashwini - apni aai ko koi thankyou bolta hai kya.. Paaagal..😄

Ashwini now goes to do her work.. No one was in hall except sai.

Sai now lifts her hand and slowly keeps on her heart (sairat theme music play in bg) she closes eyes and thinks about virat & her questions. After 5 mins she opens her eyes in excitement ..

Sai - yayy!! Mil gaya idea.. Ab aap dekhna virat sir.. Mai aapka ye birthday sabse happy banake hi rahungi..😇🥰
(she smiles and goes from there)

In Samrakhi room

[Me :By this time samrakhi relation is grown very much.. In previous parts , i had written lot of samrakhi scenes but couldn't publish as the parts got too long.. But you can imagine on your own that there bond has grown]

Samrat was sitting on the bed and was scrolling his phone just then pakhi comes out of the washroom with wet hair and towel. He didn't realised as he was watching army news. She kept the towel on the dressing table & was tieing the strap of her blouse but she couldn't do so she irriattingly muttered , "uff" . Now She got samrat's attention who was mesmerized by seeing her. His phone dropped on the bed which he was holding.