Part 14🤗

(Continue from last part)

Virat - ab unki love story ko chhodo aur hamari love story par aao (holds her from back)

Sai - kitne selfish ho na aap , hamesha apni hi padi rehti hai na aapko🙄

Virat - (turns her in front of him) achcha ji , ab unke liye itni romantic si date arrange ki hai aur tab bhi mai selfish ho gaya☹️( makes a cute puppy face)

Sai - haa to aapne akele thodi nahi kiya tha , maine bhi aapko help ki thi air idea to mera hi tha na 😊

Virat - ( pulls her more close to him ) (naughtily ) aise ideas hamre liye bhi le aaya karo na😉...

Sai pushes him and he falls on bed. He gets up and sits . He makes a cute disappointed angry face and  looks at Sai who was controlling her laughter but she failed  and started laughing non - stop.

Virat folds his hand and started complaining like a kid.

Virat - ye sahi hai , pehle mujhe dhakka diya aur ab has rahi ho. Mujhse to koi pyaaaal hi nai kalta☹️

Sai - awwwwwieee

She was admiring his cuteness😍 She comes and sits beside him.

Sai - (she pinches her finger on his cheeks where he had stored air)

Virat - ye kya kar rahi ho☹️

Sai - arrey, iss (pointing on his cheeks)
Iss gusse ke gubbare ko phone ki koshish kar rahi hu lekin phoot hi nhi raha🤔😁

Virat - haa to wo phoote ha bhi nahi itni aasani se☹️☹️

He turns his face to left bit sai comes in front of his face , then he turns his face to right but she also comes there and then he bends down his face in irritation. Seeing this Sai keeps her head on his laps and makes cute guilty face.

Virat was melting but he continues his anger.

Sai - (still in that position ) (hold her ears) virat sir , chorry...(cutely)😟

Virat - ahuh! (Turns his face in left bit si holds his face and turns towards her. (Still in same position)

Sai winks 😉and makes a pout 😗and was pulling his head towards her face by her hands . He was surprised.

Sai - she pulls him more closer to her face and he closes his eyes 👀. Their faces were very close. She kissed him on his forehead , then slowly his eyes , then slowly to his cheeks ,  then his chin and then smoothly kissed on his lips.😘 (Sai's head was still on his laps and his head over hers) It was  a normal and sweet kiss❤️ that made virat lose all his anger and make him calm.

{Imagine that moment , you will definitely have a smile on your face just like me now🙈😊}

Here in balcony:-
(Sm = Samrat ; P = pakhi)

Sm/P - yee sab... (Same time )

They come face yo face near each other and smiling. Moonlight was falling on them.

Sm/P - ammm...(same time)

Sm/P - I'm sorry (same time)

Sm/P - It's okay (once again and time)

They then started laughing😄😄

Sm - I'm sorry patra lekha ,mujhe aise bina bataaye nahi jaana chahiye tha aur.... (Pakhi cuts him)

P - nahi samrat , tumhe sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, sai aur virat ne mujhe sab bata diya ki tumne ye sab kyu kiya , infact mujhe tumse maafi mangni chahiye ki karti wajah se tum itne samay apne pariwaar se door rahe😟😔