Part 18🤗

[Continuing from last part]

Sai - Virat sir.. aap yaha kya kar rahe hai.. aur kisse baat kar rahe the?

Virat - wo mai..(cuts by Sai)

Sai - kahi meri sautan se to baat nahi kar rahe the na..🤨

Virat - kya Sai tum bhi.. wo PS se phone aaya tha na aur..(cuts by Sai)

Sai - hmm.. to mai sahi thi..aap meri sautan se hi baat kar rahe the🙄

Virat - haiii..?😑(confusingly)

Sai - aur nahi to kya (wraps her hands around his neck and says cutely with a pout) ab ek police wale ki bechaari biwi ke liye uske pati ki duty hi to sautan hoti hai na 😏

Virat - (with a slow voice) Sai.. mujhe jaana hoga.. (sai's eyes got widened)ha sai.. PS se phone aaya hai ki jungle ke paas me ek ghar pe kayi gundo ne attack kar diya hai jo ki kayi dino se jungle me chhupe hue the ur mujhe jald hi apni team ke saath waha rescue mission par jaana hai 😟( BY this sai's eyes became moist🥺) Sai.. mai vaada karta hu mai jald hi waapas aa jaunga aur vaise bhi muhurat to 10:30 se 12:00 ka hai na..

Sai suddenly hugs him tightly and tears started flowing down her cheeks. She remembered the vision she saw last night and clutched his kurta. Virat caressed her head and kissed on them. 

Virat - (without breaking hug) Sai.. chinta mat karo , mujhe kuch nahi hoga 😢 aur..aur tumne to  apne peturaam ko bookh hadtaal pe bhi rakha hai to isliye ab chinta mat karo..

Sai - (breaks the hug) ha ha theek hai (wipes her tears) lekin aapko kuch khaa kar hi nikalna hoga (virat wanted to say something but she cuts) no execuses , ab aapme jab energy hi nahi hogi to aap un logo ko kaise bachaenge..🤨

Virat - (cups her face) vrat ko adha nahi todna chaiye , samjhi 🙂 aur vaise bhi mujhe to energy ke liye khaane ki zarurat nahi padti , tumhari ek kiss hi kaafi hai mere liye🙄😁

Sai - virat sir.. boht naughty hai aap..(she gave a strong kiss on his cheeks and he was startled by her sudden kiss)

Virat - (looks up) waah bappa.. aise missions to mujhe roz hi milne chahiye😁(sai blushes as he sings) "tere chumme me chyawanpraash hai..vitamin jaisa har andaaz hai.." 😁

 Virat -( gives her a forehead kiss) woh gharwalo ko bata dena ki mai zaruri kaam se gaya hu aur please mission ke baare me mat bata na nahi to pareshan ho jayenge aur tyohaar ko enjoy nahi kar paayenge..😊

Sai - hmm.. all the best..🥺

Virat takes his gun from his room and with changing his clothes goes to main door . He turns and said "bye " to Sai and he goes. Sai's tears were flowing as she heard "bye" from him. She remembers the vision she saw last night. She had a fear that what if it gets true..no it can't.. she thought and wiped her tears. She went to family with a fake smile and told that virat has some important work , so he has gone to sunny's place and sunny has called him there for other work too. She thought that by sunny's name , everyone will not question anything.

 The family nodded without any further questions but Pakhi sensed that something is wrong with her sister. Everyone then gone to do their work but Pakhi followed Sai to her room. When she  entered the room she saw Sai laying horizontally on the bed , her back was facing the roof. Sai didn't realized Pakhi's presence. Pakhi walked to the bed and sat beside her. 

Sai felt a hand on her shoulder , she excitedly gets up and sits on the bed witha broad smile but when she sawthw person , her face fell down and became pale as before. Yes, she assumed her virat sir but it was pakhi.

Sai - Pakhi didi.. aap🙁

Pakhi - haa mai.. kya hua tum udaas kyu lag rahi ho?

Sai - udaas..haha nahi toh..😅 (pakhi glares her) woh.. dekhiye na..virat sir itne important din sunny bhaiya ke yaha chale gaye na... mujhe chhod ke...umm.. isiliye 😅😅

Pakhi - Sai.. kya tum sach bol rahi ho 🤨

Sai - hhh..haa..pakhi didi aur aapko to pata hai na , "Sai Joshi Chavan, Zyachi Hamesha Sacchi Zabaan"

Pakhi - Sai mujhe laga tha ki tum sach me mujhe apni behen maanti ho lekin shaayad tumne kabhi mujhe behen...khair chhodo...tumhe nahi batana to koi baat nahi... 😟😞 

Pakhi  stands to go but sai holds her hand and hugs her waist. Pakhi was still standing and sai was sitting on the bed and hugging her waist like a kid does with her mother. She started crying bitterly😭 . Pakhi gasped but then she wrapped her hand around her and consoles her.

Pakhi - sai.. sai shant ho jao..please.. mat roo sai.. (she broke the hug sat infront of her) mujhe batao kya hua hai jo tum itna pareshaan ho (worryingly)

Sai - (wiped her tears and told the whole story about virat's mission and the vision that she saw lastnight) mujhe dar hai pakhi didi ki agar wo..wo vision sach ho gaya to.. to mai kya karungi😭

Pakhi - (cupped her face like an elder sister) sai.. shant ho jao aur ye sab mat socho..aaj tumhari aur virat ki pehli teej hai na, tum sab usi par dhyaan do 🤗 aur mai to isss sai ko nahi jaanti jo aasuon ki tankiya baha rahi hai  🙄 mai to uss sai ko jaanti hu jo..jo..

Sai - jo..aage(with a cute pout)🥺

Pakhi started tickling her in tummy.

Sai - aa.. pakhi didi... 😆😆 basss..hahaaha.. 😂😂🤣🤣😂bass karo..😂😂

Pakhi - (stopped tickling)jo aise hasti hai😁

Sai - achcha pakhi didi... aapke woooooo kaha hai(teasing)

Pakhi - are wo to(she sops and noticed sai's teasing looks) mera matlab.. samrat sunny ke saath gaya hai.. wo sunny ko apni girlfriend ko aaj propose karna hai na .. isliye use samrat ki help chahiye thi 

Sai - achcha .. tabhi aapne mera jhooth pakad liya ha... not bad..😁

They talked like this and shared laughter for 2 hours. Sai told her not to tell the truth to anyone in the house and if she wish then she can teel to samrat . Then samrat came so pakhi left .She told everything to samrat . As the time was running , sai was becoming restless . Now it was 9 pm. She started getting ready in a red lehanga gifted by Virat as a proper suhagan but was thinking only of virat. Nowit was 10 pm. She could not handle it more so she went outside in search of virat without informing anyone . She went to jungle and started searching him. 

It was 10 : 30 now. The family gathered at garden to celebrate teej. They noticed sairat was absent , then just to handle the situation pakhi lied that sai has gone to sunny's house to accompany virat. She told that the auspicious time is between 10 :30 to 12 ;00 so they can wait for sairat but bhavani said that sairat can do their pooja afterwards and the family should contiue the celebration. However pakhi was worried for sairat now coz sai is also not in the house now. She thought to tell the truth to the family then she remembers that sai has told not to tell .  So she kept quiet.They continued with pooja.

Here sai was now on the outskirts of the jungle with tears rolling down her cheeks and restlessness in her eys to see her virat sir. She moved ahead holding her lehenga in her hands and came near a house . She then remembers virat's words and moved ahead . She saw everyone were running here and there . She saw ambulance there and their staff carrying some people on stretcher. She ran in front and saw something , she stopped and was startled.

Here at CN everyone done their pooja nicely with fun except samrakhi as they were worried for sairat . They were waiting for sairat but they didnt came. Now pakhi was very worried so she asked Samrat to tell the whole truth to the family. They told the truth to the family and they were shocked to know that. Now they were very worried for sairat so they also headed towards the jungle. Ashwini was crying bitterly.

Here sai was taken aback from the scenario. She saw everyone running here and there and saw a man on a stretcher in front of her eyes covered with white cloth head to toe. She saw that he was wearing khaaki colour uniform from side . She saw that near his stretcher there was batch with some bood over it in which it was written , "Virat Chavan". 

Sai was shocked , she had a lot of emotions running inside her. Tears were running down her cheeks but she was not crying. She was in a grave shock. She felt that someone has snatched her whole world from her. She felt that someone pinched thousand of needles into he. She was shivering. She dont know how to react .He can't leave her alone she thought. Her eyes were locked on the batch and she fell down on the floor. Yes , she was fainted....