Part 32 🤗

[ Conitinuing from last part ]

Recap : Sai and Virat spend time with each other. Virat ask Sai to go to Nag nadi.

He quickly pecked her lips and ran to bathroom leaving Sai shocked & all red
She shook her head while blushing and went to change.

[ Lets start ]

Virat came outside the bathroom after changing and was mesmerized by his view. After so many days he saw her in front of the mirror . She was combing her hair and was dressed in a white kurti & black leggings .

Coincidently , Virat also wore White shirt and black jeans

Coincidently , Virat also wore White shirt and black jeans. He smiled that how there choices were also same. She was looking not less than white angel.

He took support of the cupboard and stood sideways keeping one hand on his heart & crossing his one leg. He was staring Sai like a roadside romeo.

Sai didn't noticed him and kept combing. She then took her clutcher and was tieing her hair just then Virat spoke.

Virat - khule rehne do na.. (softly)

Sai was surprised to see him there and blushed a little remembering their moment sometimes ago.  But she didn't listened to him and  tied her hair with the cutcher. Virat made a weird face and came forward. He slowly took out  the clutcher making her hair strands falling on her face. She tried to hide her blush.

Sai - umm..Virat

He slowly came behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist slowly pulling her close to him.

Virat - hmm..

Sai saw Virat's reflection in the mirror and smiled.

Sai - Aapko pata hai.. Meri na roz roz clutchers gayab ho jati hai..(sadly)

He immediately turns her behind.

Virat - haa! kiski itni himmat ki meri biwi ke clutchers gayab kare.. chhodunga nahi usko (fake anger)

He left her and was going but then Sai held his hand and he gulped. He turned to face her.

Virat - k..kyaa huaa😅😅

Sai - Virat.. (glares suspiciously)

Virat - hm..kya hua😅(gulpes)

Sai - acha to ab aap mujhse jhoot bhi bolenge haa🤨 (glares)

Virat - jh..jhoot😅😅 nahi to.. tum  bhi na sai.. (he tries to go but sai holds )

Sai - Virat! (loudly)

Virat - haa mai hi hu iske peeche! (In one go) maine hi chupaye the tumhare clips😞(sadly)

Sai - mujhe pata tha pehle se hi.. kal jab mai room ki safai karrahi thi mujhe aapke cupboard aur pillow ke neeche se itne saare clutchers mile.. mujhe laga ki aapke paas kisi aur aurat ke itne clutchers kaise aaye🤨.. lekin fir jab dhyaan se dekha to pata chala ki ye to mere hi  hain.. sharam nai aati ips officer hoke clutchers churate ho..