Part 28🤗

[Continuing from last part]

Virat's Birthday Morning:-

Virat was sleeping peacefully on the bed on his stomach . Suddenly a soft voice echoed in his ears , "viraaattt💕"
(softly) . He smiles while closing his eyes coz he knows , she is his Sai who just started calling his name yesterday only by her sweet melodious voice. He was quickly getting up by closing his eyes and muttering "sweetheeeaaart" just then....  "Boooooooooom"

He gets scared by sudden loud voice and opens his eyes quickly😂 to only see that just now a party bomb has blasted on his head and he was covered with glitter n all.
(these things👇)

He looks in front and sees that the whole paagal khaana I

He looks in front and sees that the whole paagal khaana I.. i mean Chavan Nivaas was present in his chotu sa room😂. He looks beside him and finds the love of his life his wife whom he just called 'sweeetheeeaartt' is standing with pressed lips. May be she was controlling her laughter. But why? To find the answer he looks in front again but just to receive one more scream , "Happy Birthday Sweeeetheeeaaart" 😂😂.. Bechara Confused Raja babu realises that they just wished him his birthday and teased him for calling Sai 'sweetheart'
in front of them all. Suddenly his cheeks become pinkish😳.

Shivani - (tease) oooh!! Birthday boy is blushingggg!!!😁😁
(He blushes more)

Sai - Arrey kya aap bhi shivani bua.. Wo to kewal aise hi bol rahe the sweetheart😅..

Youngsters - (tease) oh realllyy!!

Bhavani - (strictly) bass karo tum log..(virat shows tongue to all of them😛)
Virat , janmdin ki hardik shubhkamnaye.. (happily)

Virat gets up and touches her feet.
Virat - thankyou kaku

Bhavani - ha ha khush raho.. Khoob tarakki karo aur chavan khaandaan ka naam aur roshan karo..

Virat  then touches feet of all elder and hugs mohit and samrat. He shakes hands with pakhi and karishma. (😁)

Virat - waise ye party bomb phod ke uthaane ka idea kiska tha.. (all of them point their finger on Sai and Sai tries to be innocent by shrugging her shoulders)

Everyone went from there leaving them alone. While Sai was also trying to run away by following them thinking that she will  hide in the queaue but Virat holds her wrist from behind and everyone goes.

Her face was like , "shitt!"

Virat comes behind her holding her wrist and backhugs her.

Virat - haa to ye idea tumhara tha sweetheart..

Sai - (smiles but turns and wraps her hands around his neck) haa mera tha to.. 🙄

Virat - (pulls her close) to apne pati ko subah subah aise uthaogi tum.. (makes a puppy face)