The Bunk Beds

Third Person POV

Tw: Mentions of SH towards the end.

"Hey mom. Since, um, y'know, Rose is coming over. Can Nick and his girlfriend come over? Like we can have like, uh, little pool thing outside." Clay asked typing something into his phone.

"Honestly yeah. I was gonna head to the store anyway. I wanted to get these guys some utilities they'll probably need. While I'm there, might as well get some stuff to have cookout." Beth said with a small smile.

"Alright. That's great because they are already here." Clay said getting up and putting his cup in the sink.

The doorbell rang. Clay rushed to the door.

"What's up, Dream?" A voice said.

George and Karl where exchanging small talk with Beth and Drista, still at the table.

"Nothing much. Come inside." Clay had let the people in. "Yo. Who's van is that outside?" A different voice asked.

"Oh. Yeah. They're sitting in my kitchen actually. You guys wanna met them." Clay walked into the kitchen with two people behind him. He quickly realized that the two boys were staring at him. "I- Um. This is Sapnap, his girlfriend, Arline. Arline, Sapnap. These are George and Karl. And Arline, that's my sister Drista."

"Wait. So Sapnap. You're girlfriend isn't imaginary? Yo, you have some serious game for an idiot like you." Drista was raining on Sapnap. Sapnap just laughed it off.

Curtis walked back into the kitchen, fully dressed and ready for the day. "Oh. Nick you're here. I know you're a guest but would you mind helping me and Clay out for a bit. I need to rebuild that bunk bed in his room."

"Yeah. No problem. I'll totally help." Sapnap said. "Ok. Cool. You two follow me." Curtis pulled Clay and Sapnap out of the kitchen.

Arline sat down at the table with Drista, George, and Karl. Beth left to go to the store.

"So, Arline. How come I've never seen you before?" Drista asked.

"Well. It's probably because I never hang out at your house. And also because your brother makes me feel like a third wheel, even though he's the one that not dating anyone. Then also they're always making these jokes about fucking each other. Which makes me uncomfortable because gay people are just.." Arline trailed off and looked at the two boys in front of her.

"Holly cow. You two are so fine. How old are you guys?" Arline never finished her sentence from before. Drista rolled her eyes and decided to go to the living room and watch some tv. Now it was just Arline, George, and Karl.

"We're eighteen." They said in unison. Uncalled for.

"Oh shit. Ok. So are you guys related?"

"Yeah. He's my brother. I'm adopted." George said. He wasn't hiding who he was.

"Oh that's cool. At what age where you adopted?" Arline asked.

"What I'm told is that I was found on the side of the road. That I was so skinny. And apparently I was carrying all of my legal documents in a backpack. Turns out I'm British. With that they found out my mom is dead and my dad is a dead beat dad. I don't remember either of them. They also found out my age. Eventually I was adopted by them and here I am." George shrugged.

Karl gasped. "Is this the reason why all of your social media handles say georgenotfound?" George nodded.

Clay, Sapnap, and Curtis walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey babe. You're not bored you?" Sapnap kissed Arline and sat down next to her. She shook her head. "Ok, by the way Rose is also coming over. That way you're not like the only girl here."