● Noriaki Kakyoin [Tentacles]

"Hey, Y/N-chan! What are you reading?" You hear footsteps approach you. You only hummed in response knowing it was Kakyoin.

Since Jotaro was a long friend of yours, a mystery on how that even came about, Kakyoin instantly became your friend as soon as he and Jotaro came back from the 50+ day trip to Egypt.

Hearing Mrs. Seiko (Holly) falling ill because of DIO, you wanted to help them on their journey but Jotaro wouldn't let you. Not only that, your parents would absolutely kill you if they found out you went on an adventure with 4 men— well, 5 and a dog. Also, missing classes would badly affect your grades. You could only help and guard Mrs. Seiko against any stand dangers.

You were sitting alone on the school rooftop while waiting for the two bizarre boys until the other one had arrived. Peeking up from your book, you only saw Kakyoin and Jotaro was nowhere to be seen.

"A manga?" He mumbles sitting beside you, interested in what you were reading.

"W-wait... Th-that's not any ordinary manga.." Kakyoin's voice was almost a whisper but you still heard it.

You were not reading a normal manga, it's more of an erotic manga. You were reading hentai to be precise.

"A-ah, I didn't think you were the type to read this, Y/N-chan..." His cheeks were tinted slightly with pink. "You don't know a lotta thing about me kak~" You snickered, enjoying the sight of a slightly flustered kakyoin.

"I wouldn't choose tentacle hentai but the art style just draws me in, you know?.. plus it'll be good material for my book..." You spoke the last part quietly while flipping to the other page. "Normally I would just go for the hot futanari stuff. Buuut~" You stretched the word "but" before continuing. "Good plot and, again, good style." You made weird gestures to the page and then tapped at it for drawing Kakyoin's attention.

"Oh, so you read hentai only for the plot and style?" Weirdly finding this interesting, the red-head cherry boy asked.

"And material for my book." You mumble, getting invested into the manga as it was getting into the good part.

"Ah..." Kakyoin nodded thinking about..stuff but he quickly shook them off. Hearing your giggles, he leaned to take a peek a the page, curious to see what you found funny.

"Look at this kak, they made an accident here." You pointed at the creature's tentacle. "In this panel, the monster has 12 tentacles, and now look at this panel."

Dragging your finger on the soft yet rough texture of the paper, you pointed at the 4th panel. "The monster suddenly gained some more tentacles and the girl lost her earrings." Kakyoin chuckled at your attention to details.

You babbled further but Kakyoin's thoughts started to drift away. 'Hm, tentacle hentai huh... [Hierophant Green] can do that..maybe they would want to...!'

His mind is now quickly being filled with nasty hormonal thoughts. 'What would it feel like doing it while using [Hierophant]...'

He glanced at you, you were still busy rambling about hentai. 'Would they-- NORIAKI! NO!! GAH!!!' He shook the nasty thoughts forming in his brain away by thinking about something else and refusing to look at the manga.

"Oh hey, Isn't one of [Hierophant Melon] powers' to make tentacles?" The cherry boy looked at her with wide eyes, dumbfounded at her question. Y/N only looked at him with innocent (eye color) orbs.

"Well, yeah... [Hierophant] can make his limbs into tentacle." He rubbed the nape of his neck, his cheeks reddening.

"Is this getting too weird..? I'm sorry.."

You quickly averted your gaze from kakyoin and focused on the erotic manga at hand. "I tend to ask the weirdest of things.." You let out an airy, nervous chuckle.

"It's ok, it just...took me off-guard."

You closed the manga, not before putting a bookmark. "Ok so this may sound weird and...kinky but can I... see and touch [Melon]'s tentacles?" Like how Kakyoin reacted to you reading the erotic manga earlier, your voice slowly getting shy and turning into a whisper.

Kakyoin has never seen you act so bashful, he found it adorable, even in the bizarre situation he's in. "Strange request but sure, why not." He gave you a small smile and called out [Hierophant Green]'s tentacle. It was in front of you, moving like a serpent.

"Interesting... This is a good material for my book..." You mumble before setting down the manga beside you and began petting the tentacle. "So it's like a snake but no mouth and kinky." You stated while observing its reaction to your touches. Kakyoin giggled at the last part.

Gently petting the tentacle, you turn your attention to Kakyoin who was now watching your every move. "Can you feel it?"

"Yeah, it feels like you're petting me"

Humming back in response, you looked at the tentacle and back at the redhead. You had an idea, feeling a little mischievous, you maintained an intense eye contact with him and slowly bend down to peck the tentacle.

Surprised at the unexpected gesture, Kakyoin's noodle hair flew up, his face crimson red.

You giggled at his reaction, trying not to laugh. He quickly retracted back his stand. "Very cute."

Jotaro had finally arrived on the rooftop and looked at Kakyoin with a confused expression. "What's up with him." Asked the emo boy, curious about what had happened.

You smiled, standing up, you grabbed your unholy manga. "Dunno. Anyways, I'm gonna go grab a drink because you took so long." And then you began to walk away trying not to burst out of laughter.

Kakyoin was still beet red and trying his best to cover up his face not wanting Jotaro to see the state he's in.

'That was a...bizarre experience...'

------––––––––––—————————––––––––––------

⤷ Reader is kinda like Rohan, the "oh this will be good for my thingy thang" and being attentive to details anddd Reader can also touch stands because of this. :P