♡ Formaggio [Himbo]

Entering the comforts of your home, you lazily dragged your feet and crashed into the couch with a small "oomf". You just came back from a tiring day at work.

Grabbing a pillow, you snuggled into the soft thing until you heard a small. "Hey!" Startled, you threw the pillow while screaming.

Formaggio appears behind the pillow you threw making you stop and sigh in relief. "Babe! You need to stop doing that!" You exclaimed and pouted. The small man returns to his normal size with a chuckle. He scratches the back of his head with an apologetic grin.

You sighed and shook your head whilst you open your arms prompting him to hug you. His smile widens as he took each step and swoops in, spinning you around. You giggled "Looks like somebody missed me." He sits down on the couch, making you sit on his lap. The man sighed and leaned his head on your shoulder. "Can't I just surprise visit my baby?" He peppers your neck up to your cheeks with kisses.

With a hum, you gently pushed him away to look at him with suspicion. He smirks. "Alright, if you say so." You stood up, going to your room to change but he stops you. "I made us dinner." Squinting your eyes at him, he whistles innocently. "Wow, it better not be poisoned." Formaggio dramatically gasps. "I would never babe. I just wanted to try something new."

You nodded and headed to the dinner table first to see what he cooked. To your surprise, it's your favorite meal! Looking at the doorway, Formaggio stood there, arms crossed with a small smile. "Alright, what's all this about?" You grabbed a small piece to take a bite. It was really good. 'He must've asked helped from the La Squadra.'

"Well, I noticed that you've been overworking a lot so I decided, why not make my baby something for working hard?" It was true, you've been working too hard on your work and to add on, you and Formaggio barely see each other because of his job and yours.

He walks up to you and snakes his arms on your waist. "And I really miss you. You know that I can provide for the two of us." You sighed and leaned your head on his shoulder. "I know but I just don't want to sit here like a duck waiting for breadcrumbs..."

The two of you sat in silence whilst you eat the food Formaggio made. After finishing the meal, you placed it on the sink thinking of cleaning it later. "How about this," you faced the man with shrinking abilities. "I'll ask my boss for more off days so we can hang out more often?"

Formaggio nods. "Yeah, I'd love that!" He gives you one last kiss on the cheek and hugs you again. Giggling, you hug back.