Josuke Higashikata + Okuaysu Nijimura [HC]

"Can I have headcanons for Josuke and Okuyasu to comfort their s/o after a nightmare?"

Okuyasu was the one to suggest that you all have a sleepover in Josuke's home. Josuke agreed as well as his mom since it was Saturday.

Of course, you all did so much that day up until night. You played video games, chatted, and even watched a movie.

You all prepared yourselves for bed before heading to sleep in the living room. There was a huge mattress in the middle of the room and the sofa and the chairs were pushed back.

Tomoko made sure that you and Okuyasu had everything you needed before going to her room.

You were placed in the middle of them, not sandwiched since you were separated by having individual futons. But before any of you slept, you gave them kisses on their forehead before going to your futon and saying, "Goodnight."

Josuke was the first one to wake up since Okuyasu was a bit of a heavy sleeper. He sees you tearing up and sits up, asking what's wrong.

While you tell him the reason why you were crying, he shakes Okuyasu trying to get him to wake up and help.

A few shakes later, he wakes up and Josuke fills him with the details.

Okuyasu side hugs you, pulling you down with him on the mattress. "It's okay Y/N! We're here." He states confidently. Josuke joins the two of you, hugging you on the other side so you are sandwiched between stupid men... Your stupid men. "We'll protect you from bad dreams!"

Agreeing with Okuyasu, Josuke hugs you tighter and promises that you will be okay and protected by them.

*They would probably talk you to sleep or get a little midnight snack and watch a movie before heading to sleep in case you ever had struggles again.

*Josuke is always the one to sense that you're having a nightmare. And he would get Okuyasu to sandwich you in a hug again.

*Sometimes they would whisper sweet nothings to you or "Don't worry Y/N! Your knight and shining armor is here..!" "You mean knights..?" "Oh yeah." They would try to switch up your dreams by saying silly things or cracking a joke here and there.

*Okuyasu knows how to deal with nightmares since he used to frequently have them when he was a kid.

*If you can't fall asleep, that's fine! They will stay up with you all night, making sure you're content.