○ Weather Report [Husband]

First smut here! Also doing a mass posting because I'll be on a hiatus on a verrry long time.
______________

It was one of those days. "Y/N?" Your husband calls after hearing the front door slam shut. Tiredly, you hum back at him from the doorframe. It was a rough and tiring day at work, the boss had to take your break hours which ended with you cleaning more than usual.

He comes to you in a cute cloud-themed apron tip-toeing in each step, expecting you to jump and hug him but he only saw you slumped and frowning. "Oh... Rough day?" You nod. Feeling bad, he was the one to engulf you in a hug instead.

"There... There... I made food." He takes your coat, putting it in the coat rack. Going close to your face he whispers with a small smile, "It's your favorite too." A weird househusband but he's your weird househusband.

Seeing you straighten your back and liven up a little, he chuckles adoring how expressive you are at times. Grabbing your hand, he guides you to the kitchen. And he wasn't lying, it was your favorite food plated nicely. The amazing aroma left you drooling and more hungry than ever.

Weather report pulls a chair for you to sit on and goes around making sure you had everything you needed. Taking a huge bite, you moan in delight. Surprisingly, he had mastered cooking your favorite food. "This is really good!" He smiles but it becomes wider when you motion for him to get closer, pulling him down to kiss his cheek.

"I have the bath ready for you." He whispers whilst you kissed his cheek, his breath tickling your ears. Overjoyed, you gave him one last peck on his lips and muttered, "You're the best househusband that a person ever needs." He felt his cheeks warm up with your compliment but soon guilt washes over him.

He didn't have the heart to tell you that he was extremely horny before you came home. But after seeing you so tired... surely, he can just rub it out in the bathroom after he made sure you're satisfied and head to sleep.

You happily ate the dinner in peace even going for a second round, oblivious to his incredibly horny state. After that wonderful meal, you head into the bathroom to relax. There was scented candles lit and there were even rose petals on the water. The atmosphere made you sleepy making almost fall asleep in the tub if Weather Report didn't impatiently knock on the door.

Quickly hopping out of the bathtub, you rushed to dry yourself not wanting to make him wait any longer. "Sorry, nearly fallen asleep heh." You stepped out of the bathroom to see him standing awkwardly by the doorframe. "Alright, I'm going to bed now... Goodnight, hubby..."

With a stretch, you flopped down on your shared bed and got under the covers, ready to head into the land of dreams. "Goodnight, sunshine." He bids you goodnight and bends down, kissing your forehead like he usually does before any of you head to bed.

Now with you taken care of, it was time for him to take care of his little friend. But as he took a single step back, you called out to him in a drowsy voice. "Weather?" His friend can wait just a little bit longer... "Yeah?"

"Are you hard right now? Or is it just the lighting?..."

You rub your eyes but it was still the same. His pants had a huge tent in the middle, it looked so tight. He stands there, ashamed that he had been caught but still he confesses. "Yeah... I was expecting us to do something tonight... B-But it's fine. I can take care of it myself."

You laughed, now you knew why he cooked your favorite meal and prepared such a lovely bath. "Oh, honey. You've been such a nice husband lately... Maybe you can use me while I sleep? I wouldn't mind it at all." He stares at you in disbelief after hearing your proposal.

"You wouldn't... Mind that?" Yawning, you shake your head, getting comfortable under the blanket. "I don't mind at all. It's the least I could do for my hubby." Smiling, he drops down again to kiss you on the cheek. "I'll need to clean up first..." You close your eyes and hum in acknowledgment, slowly passing out.

When he enters back into your shared room, the lights were out and you were fast asleep even though he was gone in less than a minute. You were lightly snoring too. 'How cute.' It feels so wrong getting hard after hearing you just be you but it's been a while since both of you ever did anything fun.

Removing his pants, he gets on top of you and carefully removes the blanket covering your body. You had no underwear on although he swore he saw you sleep with shorts on... Looking around, he sees them on top of the desk next to the bed. "Well, that was very thoughtful of you..."

He thinks about it one last time but since you were the one that proposed this idea then gave him permission this was alright to do. But he still can't help but feel bad.

Thinking with his crotch, he starts from the top. Touching your chest, trailing down to your waist, and then going under to your ass. Kneading the soft meat and feeling the warmth radiate from your skin on his cold hands. He hears you whimper from his touches making him chuckle.

Eager, he ducks down to your hole and gave it kitten licks, making sure you were all wet and nice for him to avoid suddenly waking you up. Deeming you were wet enough, he positions his cock and enters slowly. You whimpered again but this time louder than the last.

"I wish we could've done this when you were awake... But thank you either way..." He kisses you on the lips, tasting the faint toothpaste you used. You were so tired that no matter how rough or how many noises he make, you probably won't wake up but he still kept cautious of his movements and noises.

In your sleep, you scrunch your face and subtly moaned. Your hands often grip the sheets closing and opening. Mumbling incoherent words that were either too random or too quiet for him to hear but most of them were his name.

Your pretty face drooled on the pillow from either the sleep or from how good he was thrusting into you. Slamming into you at a slow pace but also shoving himself as deep as he can. No matter how hard he tries to be gentle, he seems to go wild the moment he enters in you. Unable to hold himself back, he picks up the pace, panting heavily.

He raises your shirt high enough for him to grasp your chest mounds, having a feel of it. With one more thrust, he pulls out and gave his dick a few strokes to ride out his orgasm. Painting your stomach with his seeds. His cum was thick from how long he was holding himself finally getting a chance to release on you even if you were asleep.

Grabbing the wet wipes from the desk, he cleans you and made sure that there wasn't a bit of cum left on your skin. Exhausted, he lazily threw it away and inserted his length back into you. Placing his arms around you then pulled the blanket into both of your bodies, cuddling you for the rest of the night.