Robert E.O Speedwagon [Birthday]

"Jonathan!!" You yell and ran towards your incredibly buff, yet very kind, friend. Maybe running to his home was a bad idea as it left you panting and breathless. He worriedly looks at you as you regain your breath and dust your clothes. "Have you heard? It's Speedwagon's birthday!" You exclaimed with such excitement as if you didn't run over a mile.

He gasps in realization. "We must prepare a party for him while the sun is still rising!" You nodded eagerly. He opens the door to his shared home with his wife, Erina, inviting you to make plans for Speedwagon's surprise birthday.

Running through the dangerous pathways of Ogre street, you frantically search for Speedwagon.

Rounding through a corner of an alleyway, you were met with a chest. Crashing into it, you stumbled backward. The stranger grabs your shoulder to prevent you from falling and you looked at them with a menacing glare. Fortunately for you, it was Speedwagon.

"Speedwagon!" Exclaimed you in surprise. You breathe heavily after running once again. He smiles at you but once he saw your panicked expression, he becomes concerned. "Jonathan is in trouble! We need your help!"

"What?!"

"No time to explain, we must hurry!" You grabbed his hand and dragged him in the direction of Jonathan's current home. While running you realized, this is the most you have ran in a day and you were also sure that your legs were going to be sore by the end of this.

Finally reaching the porch of their home, you leaned on a wall and took a deep breath. Your legs were shaking and numb, you should've taken a carriage... "Y/N... Are you okay?" Speedwagon asks you, perfectly fine, unlike your current condition. You wave your hand dismissively and gesture at the door. Speedwagon knocks and grabs the door handle, glancing at you before opening the door.

The hallway was dimly lit. Speedwagon showed no hesitancy as he enters, not before mumbling a "Sorry for the intrusion." You followed behind with a grin.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPEEDWAGON!" Yell the two couple. Speedwagon jolts back in shock, making you stumble. You laugh and hugged him from behind. "Happy Birthday Robert!" Jonathan and Erina hug him at the front, sandwiching him, giggling and chuckling. After a while, he pulls everyone together and starts laughing too.

"Thank you."