DIO iiii (pocky day!)

"Hm... Would you look at that. I got myself a pocky!" Talking to no one, you made various happy noises. Following the crusaders was hard enough because you kept getting lost so you decided to take a rest in DIO's mansion which he thankfully didn't mind. You plan to take them on when they reached Cairo, where you are somewhat familiar with the streets.

You took a seat on the dusty couch and warily looked around before opening the box. 'I could share this with Mariah but if Hol horse or one of the D'arby brother appears, I am going to lose my mind.' Huffing, you deemed that it was safe to open the box since no one was around but you.

Ripping the packet open, you lick your lips in glee and ate two at the same time. You continued to munch on the treat but a voice disturbs your peace. "Are you eating without my permission, pet?" Surprised, you jerked to the side and choked. "Fuck!- di- Lord DIO!" You scrambled and hid the pocky box by sitting on it. 'When was eating without his permission illegal?!'

"I wasn't, I was checking what was inside this packet..." He hums while you sat there, trying to act as normal as possible. DIO is an unreadable man so who knows what he would try and do nex- He grabs your cheeks, squishing them together. Then he pulls your face closer to his for a better inspection. "Are you sure? You know what happens to disobedient pets." 'I did not sign up for this kinky shit!' Your brain screeched but your mouth let out a muffled "yes." DIO lightens his grip on your cheeks but before you could remove your face from his grasp fully, he licks the edge of your lips. "Hm... That's the taste of a horrible liar, Y/N."

Shaking your head from his grasp, you scooted further into the seat, looking at anything else besides him. "Uh-" "I'll let you slide... Only if you humor me." Now, this intrigued you. You carefully looked into his hypnotizing red orbs. He grabs a pocky from the packet, examining the delicious stick. "I heard that this has a game that can be played by two parties." He caresses your lips with it. "Will you educate me on this?"

This is just a simple answer but it almost felt like taking an exam with no reviewing. He gave you a choice to say "no" but saying "no" could leave you to your demise. But kissing a 120-year-old something vampire could end up your blood getting sucked dry. "N...sssure?-" He shoves it in your mouth, leaving no time for you to change answers.

He licks his lips and bit the other tip. If someone came into the room, you'd die of embarrassment. DIO was straddling you while also towering and trapping you between his arms. You nibbled but it instantly broke due to DIO's aggressive chomping. "You need to be gentler." You say between eating the pocky. He scoffs and grabs another one, shoving it in your lips.

This time he took the softer approach and nibbled cautiously. Although it broke again before he could reach the chocolate. You tried to hide your laugh but a snicker came out. "Ho..." DIO grabs your cheeks again, raising them up slightly to capture them. "Mmph!" Taken off guard, you drop the packet. He bit harshly on your bottom lip making you yelp. Licking the blood, he took this chance to shove his tongue inside of your mouth. Exploring your wet cavern, his long tongue hits deep.

You ran out of breath while he still kept going. It almost felt like you were going to pass out when he suddenly detaches himself but not before trailing down and kissing your neck. Breathing heavily, you cough. "Now that's better. That's how it should be played." He stood up. "Such a good pet you are for teaching me. You should be awarded, don't you think?" You coughed harder and blushed furiously. "Lo-Lord DIO, thank you for your offer but I'll just eat my pocky here in silence..." You cleaned the pocky sticks spilled on your lap.

When you looked up again, he was gone. His teleportation stand surely is something...

*

*

Mariah enters the room and sees you nibbling on a piece of pocky, alone. "Y/N! Share me some- Holy shit is that a hickey?" And you choke on your pocky for the 3rd time this evening.