Camellia (Okuyasu)

HE'S JUST he's just a cute lil' puppy,,,

Yan! Okuyasu in the background: (ERASES SOMEONE)

> Prompt: Camellia (devotion, perfection): "You know I'd do anything for you, right? My love knows no limits."

---------–––––––————–––––––--------

A few months ago, Okuyasu asked you to be his significant other. His confession is somewhat cliché but you couldn't resist his goofy nature so you said yes.

You sat in your bed, bored out of your mind. It was Saturday night and there was nothing to do because you finished all your assignments and tasks leaving you to lay on your bed and wait until you fall asleep. But all of the sudden, you heard something small repeatedly tap on your window. Curious, you pushed the curtains aside and took a peek.

There he was, the silly boy that you had a crush on. Okuyasu stood outside of your home with a big grin on his face. You continued to observe him, he wore casual clothing instead of his uniform. "Oi! Y/N!" He whisper-yells to avoid waking up your parents. "Do you wanna hang out?!" He gestures to his bike. "At the middle of the night?!" You respond, shocked that he wants to hang out at 11 pm. He nods vigorously. You thought,

It wouldn't hurt to go out, right?

Quickly and quietly, you changed your clothes and placed a dummy on your bed to avoid suspicion in case one of your parents woke up and decided to check on you. "Better safe than sorry." You mumble as you tiptoe to the front door.

Opening the door, you feel the cold night wind brush past you. At the distance, Okuyasu smiles at you and you copied his contagious smile. Jogging towards him, you hopped onto his bike. "Let's go!" And with that, you went around Morioh. Him taking you to various night markets, buying you free food and cute plushies. It's almost as if it was a date.

The night ended and he returned you home. "Thank you for taking me out, Oku." He rubs the back of his neck with a faint blush on his cheeks. "No problem..." He says in a whisper. "Unexpected, but thank you again." You gave him a peck on his cheek and waved goodbye, entering your home. Opening the door, you hear him cheer in the distance and drive away. You smiled but it disappeared when you saw two disappointed figures on a chair, in the dark. "Hi..."

You were in big trouble but either way, it was the most fun you had, even though your dummy failed and they found out it was still the best night.

But now... You started to feel a little unease around Okuyasu. You didn't know when it started but it gets worse every day, it's as if he wasn't safe around anymore. So your solution to this was to take a little break from your relationship. Sadly, he didn't take it well...

"Y/N!!! Please don't leave me!" He cries, clinging to your arm. His little pompadour starts to get messy and his face was all covered in tears and snot. You sigh. "Oku... I'm not leaving you... We're only taking a break! Imagine it's like a vacation." He kept his hold on you tight, you could feel it start to bruise but you brushed it off. With your free hand, you gently brushed his semi-messy hair. "It's only for a month..." He wipes his tears and snot. "But that's too long..." Staring at you for a moment, he nods, finally accepts it. You smiled and pulled his arm away. "I'll see you later then." And so you left, you could hear him sniffling but he would get over it in a few minutes when Josuke comes over.

Nearly completing the first week, the guilt you felt for Okuyasu subsided. It makes you sad that you hadn't seen him a couple of days, but you trusted your guts in this, plus it was only for a month.

It was Saturday yet again. No school so you had the time to take a walk around Morioh. It felt nice getting the uneasiness off of you but it returned. Around the streets, you felt like someone was watching you, stalking you even. Going back to your home sounded like a bad idea because the stalker might return and snoop around your home. Not only that but the police station is closer. You just needed to distance yourself.

You made a dash for it. Running through alleyways which you would be faster but in the end, you trapped yourself. You thought you knew the streets of Morioh but it looks like you were wrong.

"PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!" You shrieked and backed away. The person laughs and inches closer to you. He grabs your wrist but before his hand landed on you, they vanish right in front of your eyes. "Wh-wha-" Okuyasu emerges from the shadow, running to you. He cups your face and moves it around, looking for any injury. "Are you okay?!" Terrified, you could only nod. He sighs in relief. "You know I'd do anything for you, right? My love knows no limits." Finally gaining your ability to speak, you shakily asks "What... Do-do you mean..?" while pushing him away gently, afraid he'd make you disappear too.

"You asked for him to disappear and I made him disappeared!" He smiles innocently. If this was in a different situation, you'd smile too but his smile only made you sick to your stomach. "I-I need to go home..." He holds your hand. "Let me accompany you!" Okuyasu drags you to your home even if you refused he'd still follow you anyway. And he probably hasn't even realized that you were scared shitless at what he did.

Arriving at your porch, he stood there hoping for a kiss or any form of affection. But instead, you rushed inside, not even sparing him a glance, and slammed the door. You sighed but flinched when you heard a voice. "Y/N." It was your mother's voice. "Have you seen your father? He went out to find you." Your breathing became shallow as you stood there like a deer in headlights, blocking out your mother's voice as you realized.

That was your father.