Jotaro Kujo⁴ [Jigsaw Puzzles]

"What are you doing?" A husky deep handsome voice spoke out of nowhere. You screamed, startled by the voice. With your fight or flight activating, you whipped around to face the intruder not expecting to see your husband come home early.

With a relieved sigh, along with a chuckle, you sat back down to the floor. What were you doing? Well, you were down on the floor with small puzzle pieces scattered everywhere. It was supposed to be a gift for your marine biologist husband since you found it cute and it's also ocean-themed.

Happily looking at the small pieces, you froze coming into realization. That's was YOUR husband!

You did a double-take, peeking from your shoulder, and to your dismay, it was really him! "Honey! Uh..." Scrambling on the floor, you tried pushing the puzzle pieces away but you were too late. The surprise was already spoiled.

He was already beside you, inspecting the pieces. Was that effect of his stand? Or were you just too much of a mess to realize it? Logically it would be the latter.

"Jigsaw puzzle?" He says, taking a small piece and connecting it to its right partner.

Not knowing what else to do, you sat there woefully confessing. "This was supposed to be for your birthday..." To make things worse, you were just starting on connecting the piece since you planned to hand him the finished product for display and you bought the smallest puzzle pieces. "If I recall it properly, they were around ten thousand pieces..." You mumble to yourself.

He quirked a brow. "Why a jigsaw puzzle?" You fiddled with a small piece then gathered them in a neat small hill. "I didn't know what to get for you since you never shared much about yourself besides the fact that you love oceans..."

Sitting beside you, he grabs more of the pieces making the space around you tidier. "Your presence is enough for me for my birthday..." He mumbles faintly, blushing under his hat then cleared his throat as if he didn't say anything corny. But you heard him loud and clear.

You giggle causing him to blush further. He huffed as you leaned on him, snuggling into his shoulder, and cooed. "Aww. When did you get so cheesy?" He groans, tipping his hat downward with his cheeks blaring red. "Good grief"

"Aged like fine wine? More like "aged like a high-quality cheese."" Thinking as if you were sly, you snickered and gently hit Jotaro's hard shoulder feeling his muscles with your knuckles.

"Don't push it." He threatens, shooting you a menacing glare. It was supposed to be playful but it ended up being more aggressive than he intended. Maybe you should teach him how to lighten up some other time. "Ah— My bad..."

Balling your hand into a fist in front of your face, you mumbled under your breath, "But it sounded good though..." Then you fakely cough into your hand. Jotaro looks up to you, holding pieces of puzzles. He slightly tilts his head and asked, "Did you say something?" You nervously laughed and shook your arms left and right not wanting to get into trouble for making more horrible jokes and puns. "Must be the rain!"

And it wasn't even raining. But after that rather bizarre event, you continued to build the puzzle with your husband. He worked on the corner piece while you worked on the other side. You often conversed but it somehow always ends up in randomness like the sea is nice and relaxing to spy pigeons.

Despite the random topics, it was a nice chance to share time with your husband. "You know... It's been a long time since we bonded like this." He hums in acknowledgment, handing you a chunk of connected puzzles. Arranging the few puzzles on his side, he speaks up. "Yeah, I guess I've been too caught up with work. Maybe we should go on a date later this week."

"That would be nice."  You hum, suddenly remembering something but your thought gets interrupted by him.

"Then it's settled. I'll take you to the beach." Well, that was fast. Not expecting him to immediately agree, you inquired with a hum. "Huh—"

"What's wrong? You don't want to go to the beach? I can take you anywhere you w—" Whatever thought you had was gone. Pouting slightly, you shook your head after realizing another thing.

"No, no... It's not that." You stood up, stretching your legs before continuing, "I can't seem to find the last piece..." Going down and kneeling on the floor, you looked under the couch, under the puzzle, and even under Jotaro's hat. "Good grief..." He mutters, placing his hat back onto his head.

He stands up, dusting his pristine white pants. "It could've gotten anywhere at this point. Walking around the sofa, he slightly bent to check behind it, giving you the most glorious of views. " Goodness gracious..." Goodness, gracious indeed.

As your mind was about to trail off into hyper detail about your husband's ass, you see something small clinging onto the fabric.

Squinting, you noticed how it resembles a puzzle piece. "Ahh! Jojo, I found the last piece!" Exclaiming while pointing at his ass, you added, "It's on your ass!"

He stands there, confused but he never moved an inch. "What?" Surprised and confused, he asks you.

You reached out to his ass, grabbing the piece that stuck into his bottom clothing and showing it to him. "See?" All he could reply was a short "Oh."

You chuckled at his dumbfounded expression and connect the last piece. It was magnificent now that it was finished.

"Maybe Jolyne would love oceans as much as you..."
He hums, looking at you and asking, "Where is she?" Even though he frequently doesn't show his emotions, you could tell he was concerned. You reassured her safety by responding, "She's taking her afternoon nap in her room."

He nods while carefully grabbing the finished puzzle piece, setting it aside. Looking at you with his pretty eyes, he comments, "It's getting a bit late. We should wake her up before she doesn't give us any sleep tonight."

Laughing you nod, agreeing with him after remembering the tiresome nights. "Yeah, agreed. Don't want a repeat of last week." Huffing as a form of an agreement he nods as well. "I'll go get her..." He gave you a peck on the cheek, going to jolyne's room as if entering a dragon's cave.

Sometimes you wonder how lucky you are to have them.