Special Chap

3rd's Person's POV

"Yoo Jeongyeon." A pair of cold eyes looked up from the book he's reading to see the person who called him. It was her sister, Jihyo. "Need you for backup." Jeongyeon just raised his right eyebrow at her. "You can talk stupid."

"Just tell me what is it." Jeongyeon said before looking back at his book.

"Remember the new students from Japan yesterday?" Jihyo asked sitting across Jeongyeon.

"What about them?" Jeongyeon asked, eyes still glued on the book he's reading.

"Well Myoui Mina's cousin, the shy girl, will also be transferring today. She can't come yesterday and I was guessing if-"

"No." Jeongyeon answered immediately without letting Jihyo finish her sentence. He closed his book before shoving it in his bag. "Just ask the kids to tour them again. I'm not touring a new girl."

"They have practice for Archery since the games are going to start next month." Jihyo reasoned following Jeongyeon who walked out of the classroom.

"Do it yourself then." Jeongyeon said still ignoring his sister. He stopped from walking when Jihyo stood right infront of him.

"I still have to do something Mr. Park has asked me. Please oppa just this time." Jihyo pleaded. Jeongyeon just sighed, what else can he do.

"Where's the girl?" Jeongyeon asked. Jihyo mentally celebrated hearing her brother agree.

"Great! Let's go, she's in the cafeteria earlier!" Jihyo said and pulled Jeongyeon towards the cafeteria full of people. Students made way for them while admiring Jeongyeon's looks. He was the campus crush, the ice prince of the school since he's never shown any expression most of the times, It was a very rare sight to see him smile or laugh. Not only he can ace in athletic activities but also in his academics.

"Oh Hyung!" Chaeyoung greeted him happily. They were seated with four girls.

"Great you're still here." Jihyo said. "As you may know Jeong they're the transferees. Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, and Im Nayeon." Jeongyeon just nodded keeping his eyes at a certain girl. "Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon will tour you around the school if you would like."

"Sure! We could go now if that's fine." Nayeon said smiling shyly at Jihyo.

"That would be great, right Jeong?" Jihyo asked and elbowed Jeongyeon.

"Hmm yeah, let's go." Jeongyeon said removing his gaze from the korean girl and throwing his bag at Dahyun. "Bring my bag, I'll go to your practice later." He said before walking away, leaving the new girl he will tour.

"Please bare with him, he's really like that." Jihyo said to Nayeon. She just smiled to the younger one in return.

"It's fine." Nayeon said before catching up to Jeongyeon. There were silence between the two. "Uhm hi, I'm Im Nayeon. I'm 19 years old and-"

"Yoo Jeongyeon, 18, I prefer not to talk about myself." Jeongyeon said without giving Nayeon a look.

"This will be tough, but atleast he introduced himself." Nayeon thought. Jeongyeon toured Nayeon around the school pointing the important rooms such as the computer lab, science lab, library, clinic, guidance office, and other classrooms.

"Hey babe!" A certain voice called making the two stop. Nayeon looked back while Jeongyeon was cursing deep inside. "Jeongyeon."

"How many times do I have to say stop calling me babe? I'm not your boyfriend Rubyjane." Jeongyeon said glaring at the girl and Nayeon she's confused who she is.