Chapter 37: Moving

Nayeon's POV

"Love, wake up." Jeongyeon said while tapping my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and look at him.

"What time is it?" I asked while stretching my body.

"Uhh 12?" He said.

"What!? Why didn't you wake me up!?" I asked. Gosh I'm late for work.

"You're deep asleep, I don't want to wake you up. Don't worry about work, I told Mina you're not going because were moving your things from the condo to here. Let's eat, I'm hungry." He said and left me. I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and went to the dining room.

"Where's Jayeon?" I asked him and sat beside him.

"He's with Jihyo. She picked him up earlier so we can move your things here fast." Jeongyeon explained and I just nodded. We just ate quietly.

"I'm done eating, I'm gonna take a bath then let's go." I told him as I stood up.

"Can I join?" He suddenly said and smirked.

"What the!? No!" I said and ran upstairs to hide my blush.

"I'm just kidding love, but if you-" He yelled from downstairs but I cut him off.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" I shouted. I went in the bathroom and took a quick bath. After taking a bath I dried my hair and wear a bathrobe. I walked into our walk in closet and was shock that I already have a lot of clothes in here. I picked my outfit and went back to the bathroom to change.

I just wore these comfortable clothes. I got a small backpack and put important things that I need. I walked downstairs and saw Jeongyeon sitting at the sofa while watching tv.

"Finally, you're done. Let's go." He said and turned of the tv and stood up. He look so hot in his outfit

"Am I that hot, love?" Jeongyeon smirked at me.

"Oh shut up, let's go." I said and went to the car and sat in the passenger seat. He went in the passenger and looked at me teasingly that caused me to glare at him. Jeongyeon just laughed at me and started driving.

*Nayeon's condo*

"What do I need to pack when I have a lot of clothes there?" I asked him.

"Of course the important things some more of your clothes and Jayeon's clothes." He said and I just laughed at him. I was just joking but he took it seriously he's so cute.

"You're so cute Jeongie~~" I said with my aegyo voice and pinched his cheeks.

"It hurts stop it." He said and removed my hands from his cheeks. "I'll cook something go fix your things." Jeongyeon then left me there. I walked inside our room and reached for one of the luggages. I filled it with Jayeon's clothes and toys. I got another luggage for my things. I noticed a box in my closet so I took it out.

"Love, food is ready." Jeongyeon said from outside

"Yeah, just a sec." I opened the box and smiled when I saw what's inside. It was the letters that Jeong gave me before, there's also some of our pics. I smiled like an idiot while reading the letters.

"You still have those?" Jeongyeon suddenly said.

"When did you get here?" I asked him and he just shrugged and sat beside me. I put all the letters back in the box and put it on my bag.

"You done packing?" He asked I just hummed in response. I held his hands and intertwine it with mine.

"I missed you so much Jeong." I said while I looking directly at his eyes.

"I miss you too. Now don't cry bunny." Jeongyeon wiped the tears that fell unknowingly. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered.

"Let's eat now, the food is getting cold." He said and left the room.

*time skip*

Today is so tiring, moving our things in the house and everything. We're now picking up Jayeon.

"Mommy!" I smiled when I saw Jayeon running up to me. I crouched down and caught him.

"How is my baby? Are you a good boy with aunt Jihyo?" I asked him and he just nodded.

"Thank you for looking after him Jih." I said to Jihyo

"It's nothing, I've been watching you two for the past 2 years." She said sarcastically and we just laughed.

"We'll be going now, it's already late." Jeongyeon said

"Okay, be careful at driving. Take care." Jihyo said

"Goodnight aunty!" Jayeon said

"Goodnight Jayeonie." We bid goodbye to each other and we rode the car. All the way to the house Jayeon is just telling stories of what he did with Jihyo and Daniel. When we're now near the house the car was filled with silence. I looked at the back to check on Jayeon and he's already sleeping.

"Sleeping already?" Jeongyeon asked and took a look in the mirror, I hummed in response.

"It looks like he did a lot of things with Jihyo an Dani. My baby might be tired." I said and reached for him to fix his position. We reached the house and Jeongyeon parked the car.

"I'll clean Jayeon up. You should take a shower first." I told Jeongyeon as he lay Jayeon down on his bed.

"Goodnight big boy." Jeongyeon said and kissed Jayeon's forehead before leaving the room. I got a wet towel and wipe Jayeon's body with it and change his with his pajamas.

"Sleep well baby." I whispered and kissed his forehead. I quietly close his door and went to our own room. I think Jeongyeon is already up in our bed. I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I did my normal night routine after that I went to our walk in closet to change.

"What are you doing?" I asked him before sitting on the bean bag beside the bed.

"Just reviewing some papers that they sent me." Jeongyeon said not even taking a glance at me.

"Will that take long?" I asked again

"Nope it's almost done." I just used my phone while waiting for him to finish. "Why don't you lay down here already?" He asked without giving me a look.

"I just don't feel like it." I said

"What do you want? I know you want something." Jeongyeon said and looked at me with an annoying grin.

"I don't want anything." I said. He closed his laptop and placed it on the bedside table.

"Cuddles?" He asked while tapping on his lap. I just smiled widely and stood up to sat on his lap. Jeongyeon buried his face on the crook of my neck while hugging me tightly by my waist.

"You seemed pretty clingy huh." I said while playing with his hair.

"I just missed you so much." He said and keeps on planting small kisses on my neck.

"We should sleep now." I said. I was about to stand up but Jeongyeon just tightened his grip on me. He laid me down on the bed while he stayed on top of me.

"Or maybe we can just not sleep." Jeong smirked at me. I slapped his shoulders. "Just kidding. But can we?" He asked with puppy eyes. I want to laugh at his expression. He's so cute. I didn't answer Jeongyeon and just pulled him to a kiss..