Chapter 36: Surprise

Nayeon's POV

After coming back from the Philippine we got very busy. A lot of things were needed to be done in the company, Jeongyeon and I also we're planning for our wedding and settling things. We're getting married next next week and I can't wait for that day.

"Mommy, can we visit daddy? Pleaseee." Jayeon asked me while I was doing my work. He stays with me while I'm working, sometimes with Jeong.

"Okay, later baby after mommy finishes her work." I told him and pinched his cheeks.

"Okay!" He smiled widely and went back to his play area. I worked for a hours finishing my work.

"Come in!" I said when someone knocked, Mina went in.

"Unnie, you're not done yet?" She asked me.

"Almost done." I said not giving her a look.

"Send it to me, I'll finish it. I'm done with my works and you should bring Jayeon home." She said. I looked at Jayeon and smiled seeing him asleep in the couch.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked her and she smiled. "I'll send it to you in a sec." Mina went out my office. I sended her the file and fix my things before carrying Jayeon and walked to Mina's office. I knocked.

"Come in!" I heard her said

"I'll be going now Mina. Take care and thank you for continuing my work." I said

"It's nothing unnie. Take care also." She said then I went out.

"You're getting heavy now baby." I mumbled to Jayeon who is sleeping peacefully. I went to the parking lot and got my car. I settled Jayeon on his car seat at the back and put his seatbelt on. I drove to Mcdonald's drive thru to buy some dinner for us. After that I drove to Jeongyeon's company. I parked my car in the parking lot and got our food then carried Jayeon. I walked to his office, I knocked but no one answered. I went in and saw him sleeping, resting his head in his arms infront of his laptop. I closed the door quietly and place Jayeon in the sofa and placed the foods in the table. I walked close to him and stroke his hair.

"You shouldn't tire yourself to much." I whispered and kissed his forehead. He moved a little and opened his eyes.

"Nayeon, how long have been here?" Jeongyeon said in his husky voice while sitting upright.

"Just now. Did I wake you up?" I asked him

"No, not at all." He said while closing his laptop. "Where's Jayeon?" He asked and I pointed at the sofa.

"Is Jihyo still here?" I asked and he just shook her head.

"She went home earlier." He said

"Have you eaten?"

"No, you?"

"No, here I bought some food." I said as I prepare the food.

"Mommy" I heard Jayeon said as he sat down while rubbing his eyes.

"My baby is awake." Jeongyeon said

"Daddy!" Jayeon said while hugging Jeong

"Did you miss daddy?" Jeong asked and Jayeon nodded his head. "I have a surprise for you later."

"Really!?"

"What is that surprise that I don't know?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise for you too. Let's eat first then we'll go there." I nodded then we started eating

Jeongyeon's POV

"What are we doing here at your house?" Nayeon asked me as I park my car in the garage.

"The surprise is here." I said and removed her seatbelt.

"Daddy, let's go. I want to see the surpirse." Jayeon told me. We went out the car and entered the house.

"The surprise is upstairs." I said and we all went upstairs. I opened the door across our room.

"Wow!" Jayeon said in awe. It's his room, it is colored baby blue and has a lot of legos.

"This is your room now." I told him and held Nayeon's waist as we stand by the door.

"Room?" Nayeon asked me

"You'll be staying from now on." I told her.

"But-"

"Now buts. Everything is settled now love. We're just gonna get your things in your condo." I said and she smiled at me

"Thank you Jeong."

"Thank you daddy! My room is so cool! Mommy can we sleep here tonight? Please." Jayeon asked Nayeon with puppy eyes.

"Aww how can I resist my baby?" Nayeon said as she bent down and pinch Jayeon's cheeks.

"You two should clean up. I'll just clean our room. Your clothes is at our room." I said to Nayeon and left them. I cleaned our room a little bit and took a quick shower before heading to Jayeon's room. I slowly opened the door and saw Nayeon sitting beside Jayeon while singing. I smiled at the view. I walked close to them and Jayeon is already asleep.

"Goodnight Jayeonie." I said and kissed his forehead. We went out the room and headed to our own room.

"So is that the surprise? Living here with you?" Nayeon asked me while smiling, I back-hugged her.

"I mean we're getting married so soon and you're gonna live here, I just want you to stay here with me now. Do you want more surprises?" I asked teasingly and started to kiss her neck.

"Stop it." She said as she face me and put her arms around my neck.

"I want a baby Nayeon." I smirked at her.

"In the right time."

"Why not now?" I said with a pout.

"Oh stop it Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon chuckled. It's so nice to see her happy. I kissed her in the lips and she kissed back. I broke the kiss immediately.

"Let's sleep now, I know you're tired." I said and kissed her forehead. I pulled her to our bed. She laid down on the right side while I'm on the left.

"I love you Jeongyeon." She suddenly said.

"I love you too bunny." I slid my arm under her head making it as a pillow and hugged her, making no space in between. "Finally, I can sleep beside you with no one in the middle." I joked and she just chuckled.

"Goodnight ostrich."

"Goodnight bunny." I said and she closed her eyes. I watch her fall asleep and followed her to dreamland. I will always be this close to you Nayeon, I will never leave you again.