chapter 6: why?

Jeongyeon's POV

It's already 8 am and we are already near the airport. My dad will come with me to the U.S. so I won't be lonely.

Jihyo stopped driving that means we're already here. Chaeyoung helped us to unload our luggage and put it on the trolley. (I don't know what it is called lol)

"Hyung I'm going to miss you. Please recover soon so you can come back soon." The little cub said.

"Yes, yes and I'll miss you too. I'll try my best to come back soon for you and Jihyo, for our friends, for Nayeon." I said then smiled. I didn't see Nayeon for two days and it already hurts, I just talked to her on the phone last night before I go to sleep.

"Take care oppa." Jihyo said. Wow she called me oppa before I leave

"You too."

"Dad take care of him." She said to dad, silly kid.

"Of course, I should be the one to tell you that. The two of you take care here okay?" Dad told them then they just nodded.

"Hyung what should we tell Nayeon noona if she asks about you?" Chaeyoung asked me. I reached into my bag and get something.

"Just tell her I told you to keep it a secret and you can't tell her and give this to her." I gave them the letter I made for Nayeon. "Take care of her." I added

"We'll watch Nayeon Unnie and I'll go there next month for your operation." Jihyo said

I still have to wait for a month before the operation. Doctor Yoon said and his cousin there that I need to ready myself first before operating me.

"Say your goodbyes now and let's go inside the airport so we can still chill before the flight." Dad said

Jihyo and Chaeyoung went to dad and hugged him and did the same to me.

"Watch Nayeon okay?" I said to them before leaving

"Yes sir!" They said in unison and we just laughed. We went inside the airport.

"Bye Korea, I'll be back soon." I said to myself.

Nayeon's POV

It's already 8 am and I just finished having my breakfast. I checked my phone to see if there are any messages and was disappointed.

"No good morning message?" I said to myself then pouted

"Maybe he's still asleep."

I thought of going to their house because it's Saturday today and maybe he's not busy. I tried calling him before I prepare and go to their house but still no answer. Come on I miss him and I didn't saw him yesterday. I was on a call with Jeongyeon last night and he seems pretty weird.

--flashback--

I was laying down in my bed and just using my phone when someone called. I looked at the caller's id and its Jeongie! I answered it immediately.

[Italic-Nayeon bold-Jeongyeon]

"Yoboseo"

"Jeongiee!! How was your day?"

"Still the same. You?"

"Nothing special. Why did you call?"

"I just miss my bunny"

"I miss you too Jeongiee"

"Nayeon-ah..."

"Hmmm?"